ADVERTISEMENT

obiden inc.: "Even Dr. King's assassination didn't have the impact that George Floyd's did"

This man is an abomination and a disgrace to everything this County stands for. Comparing the legacy of Dr King to a career criminal? Where is the media? The Congressional Black Caucus? BLM? Obama? God give me the strength to make it through the next 3 years.

This man is an abomination and a disgrace to everything this County stands for. Comparing the legacy of Dr King to a career criminal? Where is the media? The Congressional Black Caucus? BLM? Obama? God give me the strength to make it through the next 3 years.
I’d like to hear it all in context. Just like msm did to Trump, selective sound bites can make anyone sound horrific. I still stand by what I’ve said, msm is the enemy of the people. And I’m not taking up for Biden in any way, shape, or form. He’s already a proven incompetent leader.

I’d like to hear it all in context. Just like msm did to Trump, selective sound bites can make anyone sound horrific. I still stand by what I’ve said, msm is the enemy of the people. And I’m not taking up for Biden in any way, shape, or form. He’s already a proven incompetent leader.

He said it last year. It's a dumb ass comment IMO comparing Floyd to MLK regardless of the full context. Decide for yourselves.

Biden is trying to diminish MLK to dissuade people from figuring out that his beloved CRT is in direct contradiction to MLK’s teachings.
At the same time Biden is elevating George Floyd to justify the BLM riots and BLM’s antiAmerican, racist, Marxist philosophy.
It’s not about the individuals MLK and Floyd. Biden is a tool of the Marxists.

Biden is trying to diminish MLK to dissuade people from figuring out that his beloved CRT is in direct contradiction to MLK’s teachings.
At the same time Biden is elevating George Floyd to justify the BLM riots and BLM’s antiAmerican, racist, Marxist philosophy.
It’s not about the individuals MLK and Floyd. Biden is a tool of the Marxists.
And he dont even know it...

giphy.gif

He only meant that for the Negroes who voted for him and stayed Black. :rolleyes:

Hey creepy Joe let me tell YOU a few things about the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr:

Dr. King was a Patriot
Dr. King was a warrior for Freedom & Social Justice
Dr. King was a forceful and peaceful soldier for Christ
Dr. King saw a color blind society

Creepy Joe let me assure you....you're no Dr. King, and neither was George Floyd!

I really didn't need YOU to tell me all that atl
iu

Well I figured you needed to hear that from a Black man who DIDN'T vote for you creepy Joe 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: mtn1neer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT