ADVERTISEMENT

Obama guilty. Comey guilty. Clapper guilty. Brennan guilty

Does anyone really expect any of these fools to go to jail? Let alone indicted? As much as I hate it, we should all know nothing will Happen. And our board retards will be soo excited to know that. I’m a realist.

You're probably right, but I hope you're wrong because if they are not held accountable someone else just as diabolical as them will try this sh*t again. Then I'm not sure we'll survive it. Look how close they came to pulling off this attempted coup, & subsequently destroying what little freedoms we have left?

I sincerely hope you're wrong, but my gut tells me you're 100% correct.

Sad.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Does anyone really expect any of these fools to go to jail? Let alone indicted? As much as I hate it, we should all know nothing will Happen. And our board retards will be soo excited to know that. I’m a realist.
People will be charged and tried. Not sure who all that will be. Convictions? That depends a lot on where they are tried and who the lawyers are.

People will be charged and tried. Not sure who all that will be. Convictions? That depends a lot on where they are tried and who the lawyers are.

I tend to agree we will at least see indictments. How or if those are ever prosecuted leading to convictions and jail time is where I tend to agree with the OP that we'll never see it.

The Obamas guilty on all counts.

Punishment..... Make Zero live with the nuns rest of his life. Coop can now have the Tranny he has so longed for.

You're probably right, but I hope you're wrong because if they are not held accountable someone else just as diabolical as them will try this sh*t again. Then I'm not sure we'll survive it. Look how close they came to pulling off this attempted coup, & subsequently destroying what little freedoms we have left?

I sincerely hope you're wrong, but my gut tells me you're 100% correct.

Sad.
Ironically Obama said yesterday the “rule of law” was being threatened. Maybe he should volunteer as the example to make sure it’s not

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT