ADVERTISEMENT

Now That's Entertainment At It's Finest!

WV fans..............that's what you asked for. That's what you got. One of the most exciting WV games in many a year! Warez
A GREAT WVU win.... texass fan...I dont think any WV fan asked for an ass raping by your officials tho!!!!

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
A GREAT WVU win.... texass fan...I dont think any WV fan asked for an ass raping by your officials tho!!!!

Hey Nut Head................I just happen to live in Texas. I spent most of my adult life in WV. What part of that don't you get? In you ever hope to get off that welfare line and get a job .............you would move in Texas as well. Warez

Hey Nut Head................I just happen to live in Texas. I spent most of my adult life in WV. What part of that don't you get? In you ever hope to get off that welfare line and get a job .............you would move in Texas as well. Warez

Lighten up Francis. He’s just busting your Texass ballz.

WV fans..............that's what you asked for. That's what you got. One of the most exciting WV games in many a year! Warez
10 people rioted down Litwar. Burned a rusted out car.

10 people rioted down Litwar. Burned a rusted out car.

Litwar? Isn't Litwar down around Bradshaw? I remember the locale but can't place the exact location. Near Yukon? OK............drive on thru Litwar and you just may wind up in Longpole. I have been to both places. Warez

Last edited:
Reactions: Airport
david-sills-hors-down.jpg

Litwar? Isn't Litwar down around Bradshaw? I remember the locale but can't place the exact location. Near Yukon? OK............drive on thru Litwar and you just may wind up in Longpole. I have been to both places. Warez
The girl who cuts my hair is from Yukon, her dad still resides there! Speaking of Longpole, Ariana dropped that asshole Davidson cause he was from short pole.

The last one I can remember like this on the road was the '93 BC game, except there was almost no scoring in that one. That was a straight up hitting contest and hate-fest. Those two teams and coaching staffs didn't like each other.

Burnt a rusted car? Don't they have couches? That place sounds like my home holler on the 4th of July without the illegal fireworks.

You can use the seats of your rusty car for a couch. Put it up on blocks and there you go. Watch your toes on those blocks!

Wow—a really short fuse!

Wow—a really short fuse!

Not really a short fuse. I am just sticking to the facts. Go west.....young man. Horace Greeley got it right when he spoke these famous lines years and years ago. Actually, I live in SC now but still work in Texas. Yes, I travel quite a bit. The ca$h i$ in Texa$. Warez

Head toward Bradshaw and take a right at the old BlueBoy Tipple. Follow the dirt road into Panther State Park. Build yourself a fire to run thru. Break out the crack pipe and enjoy the smokey white devil and maybe a little moonshine. It's party time in McDowell County...............the free state! Ole, I forget to mention that you should pick up a little roadkill on the way in. Warez

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT