ADVERTISEMENT

'Not one dollar' to Ukraine until our own border secured first, GOP rep says amid funding fight: Why would ANY American be against that statement?

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

I'm all for the very few fighting in the house. We are taking in around $4 trillion dollars and spending almost $7 trillion. They are fighting to cut spending. Why would anyone be against that? There should be far more than 92 House members (one Democrat) fighting to cut spending.

LINK: "If anybody should be pulling a fire alarm, it should be Republicans because of the massive dumpster-fire that we have at the southern border and the dumpster-fire we have here spending a whole lot of money we don't have and racking up debt," Roy said.

EXCERPT: "We need to make sure that not $1 is going to Ukraine – not $1 is going to Ukraine unless we do our job to secure the border first," said Roy, a co-sponsor and vocal proponent of H.R. 2 – the Secure the Border Act introduced by Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Fla. in May. "And even then, I'm not interested in continuing to fund a proxy-war. But we've got to do our job to leverage that to force change."

Last edited:
Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

I'm all for the very few fighting in the house. We are taking in around $4 trillion dolloars and spending almost $7 trillion. They are fighting to cut spending. Why would anyone be against that? There should be far more than 92 House members (one Democrat) fighting to cut spending.

LINK: "If anybody should be pulling a fire alarm, it should be Republicans because of the massive dumpster-fire that we have at the southern border and the dumpster-fire we have here spending a whole lot of money we don't have and racking up debt," Roy said.

EXCERPT: "We need to make sure that not $1 is going to Ukraine – not $1 is going to Ukraine unless we do our job to secure the border first," said Roy, a co-sponsor and vocal proponent of H.R. 2 – the Secure the Border Act introduced by Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Fla. in May. "And even then, I'm not interested in continuing to fund a proxy-war. But we've got to do our job to leverage that to force change."
To hard to launder the money protecting our borders.

To hard to launder the money protecting our borders.

Just think. How long would you last making $400,000 a year but your bills are $700,000 a year and you're using credit cards to "keep up?" 535 members in the house and a whole 92 of them are saying we can't keep spending more than we make.

Pathetic.

Say what you will about Bill Clinton but he knew and did something about it. The last president to balance our budget. Maybe we could get him to advise, but leave his lying wife at home?

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Just think. How long would you last making $400,000 a year but your bills are $700,000 a year and you're using credit cards to "keep up?" 535 members in the house and a whole 92 of them are saying we can't keep spending more than we make.

Pathetic.

Say what you will about Bill Clinton but he knew and did something about it. The last president to balance our budget. Maybe we could get him to advise, but leave his lying wife at home?
They all can have someone (adult) sucking them till their eyes cave in if they do what's right for our country. That's their rights. Hell 90% of our forefathers had multiple girlfriends but they loved this country and wouldn't sell out .
Bill Clinton lied under oath . Until then I supported him . The blow job was a non issue with me . She was a adult able to make her own decisions and he didn't rape her .the bitch who talked her into turning him in was just pissed he didn't keep putting the meat to her .

Reactions: WVUALLEN and 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT