ADVERTISEMENT

Nobody even knows where Marshall is.

Or this one?

Morgantown, Virginia
Doing live sports TV play-by-play is hard. It really is. It requires lots of time studying, learning the teams, getting to know the school and its hometown. Even the best make mistakes. So when it's your first time in a new location, there's a learning curve...for some, it's steeper than others.
  1. The Fox announcers for Saturday's WVU-Kansas game admitted it was their first time in Morgantown. But what the 51,112 people attending the game didn't know was, it was their first time in Morgantown too -- Morgantown, Virginia that is. That's right, it happened again: the announcers pulled a Nessler. I don't have video yet, but I certainly wasn't the only one to catch it.

2. Nessler was effectively skewered by the the natives of good ol' West "By God" Virginia, and we covered the reaction (trust me, that's a link to the story "ESPN's gaffe has residents up in arms"):

Nicole Saoud@NikkiStark_

Morgantown, Virginia.. Oh okay because the field doesn't say WEST Virginia in massive letters.3 YEARS AGO

3. resize

@CFBONFOX could you please show all of your announcers that WEST Virginia is a state?!?! They aren't in Morgantown, Va pic.twitter.com/JIBnAIaOom/JIBnA
  4. How do you mistakingly say Morgantown, VA when almost every person including the field says West Virginia. Been a state since 1863 people
  5. Tristan Nutter@Bustt_A_NUTter
    I guess I didn't get the memo that Morgantown's in Virginiia.
  6. Oh, if it had only ended there. In between extra point kicks from Tyler Bitancourt, the new crew dropped a few other gems including (but not limited to) saying Ryan Nehlen was the grandson of legendary WVU coach John Nehlen, commenting on the number of pushups being completed by either the Musketeer or Mouseketeer (it sounded like one of the two), mentioning how fans like to sing John Denver's ballad "Take Me Home, Country Road" (because apparently there's just the one), and let's just not get into the number of times they butchered the name of Milan Puskar Stadium. None of it got past the fans though:

Reactions: 30Kelly
How in the world does that help your argument?

Not going to drop to your level. If you haven't or can't figure that out its useless. You can wait on Stoney to explain it to you like he did the last time you're clueless ass couldn't keep up.

Not going to drop to your level. If you haven't or can't figure that out its useless. You can wait on Stoney to explain it to you like he did the last time you're clueless ass couldn't keep up.
Its good to see your stupid ass figured out that you dont pull yourself down when you can drop. You are so lost that it is hilarious.

#obsessionisugly

Hey are you such a little bitch that you are banned on the Michigan board. 8000+ post on a "rivals board" where your team is 0-12 on the field. And you think you own anybody. What a clown.
Odd how that clown and his buddies bring me into every thread. I didnt realize I had abused them so thoroughly.

#obsessionisugly

Hey are you such a little bitch that you are banned on the Michigan board. 8000+ post on a "rivals board" where your team is 0-12 on the field. And you think you own anybody. What a clown.
For someone who claims to own his own engineering firm, you certainly come across as one dumb sumdabitch.

Here, allow me to explain my post count: 8,000 plus posts across the rivals network, moron. Member for 4 1/2 years. I'll do the math for you, mr. engineer. That equates to about 5 post per day.

Now, check out #davesucks. He has over 111,000 posts, with a majority of said posts on the Herd board. But...dave is okay though, as he prefers to spend time between cone drops, being abused by the likes of Geaux, Rifle, myself, Chemist, Banker, MLBlack, marshalljeff, marine, fever, and the list goes on and on.

For someone who claims to own his own engineering firm, you certainly come across as one dumb sumdabitch.

Here, allow me to explain my post count: 8,000 plus posts across the rivals network, moron. Member for 4 1/2 years. I'll do the math for you, mr. engineer. That equates to about 5 post per day.

Now, check out #davesucks. He has over 111,000 posts, with a majority of said posts on the Herd board. But...dave is okay though, as he prefers to spend time between cone drops, being abused by the likes of Geaux, Rifle, myself, Chemist, Banker, MLBlack, marshalljeff, marine, fever, and the list goes on and on.
Well I am sure my IQ is much higher than yours but that is not saying much. Hell I have a Great Dane and she is smarter than you. You don't seem to post anywhere else. Why is that. Oh, obsession with a team that Marshall is 0-12 against. What a little bitch. You want to try to degrade a guy for working at WVDOT. What a small person you are.

I copied and pasted it but since you already knew the Morgantown, VA story I don't think you needed to.

I have had the opportunity to witness people not knowing West Virginia is an actual state all of my life. I remember getting packages mailed to Ridgeley, VA all of the time..... but they got the correct zip code, so it reached its intended destination. That is more of an explanation of the American education system outside of WV than anything. I can recall at least 6 times that I have had to explain to a grown adult that it is not "Western Virginia".

I am not the kind of person to insult a member of the armed forces. I will just say thank you for your service.

Well I am sure my IQ is much higher than yours.
Well, then you would be wrong. Do you know how I know you're wrong? It's because you're a bloviating retard. I've owned and abused your bubble headed ass for the last few days, and to be honest, I haven't even brought out my A-game yet. #davesucks has a cone that's smarter than you.

My advice is pretty simple: Don't log in again.

I have had the opportunity to witness people not knowing West Virginia is an actual state all of my life. I remember getting packages mailed to Ridgeley, VA all of the time..... but they got the correct zip code, so it reached its intended destination. That is more of an explanation of the American education system outside of WV than anything. I can recall at least 6 times that I have had to explain to a grown adult that it is not "Western Virginia".

I am not the kind of person to insult a member of the armed forces. I will just say thank you for your service.

In all seriousness even in the almighty, educational, and social elite state (so they think) of NY I still have people tell me they have family in Richmond when I tell them I'm from West Virginia. Not all of them but there have been enough for me to say "WTF is wrong with you."

As for "insult" it's not personal and I never take it that way anyhow. Even Dave with his off the wall comments don't bother me. I realize it's all in good fun so I don't worry about it. You shouldn't either

In all seriousness even in the almighty, educational, and social elite state (so they think) of NY I still have people tell me they have family in Richmond when I tell them I'm from West Virginia. Not all of them but there have been enough for me to say "WTF is wrong with you."

As for "insult" it's not personal and I never take it that way anyhow. Even Dave with his off the wall comments don't bother me. I realize it's all in good fun so I don't worry about it. You shouldn't either
when I was in college we were on a trip to Richmond and stayed with this rich old spinster who wanted to know how far Glenville was from Richmond and she offered to buy us toothbrushes if we didn't have one......the kicker is that my roommate's father was a vice president of Hecks (remember them?) and probably could have bought and sold the old biddy,,,,,she loaned us her car to "see the big city" and we ran the piss out of it

Well, then you would be wrong. Do you know how I know you're wrong? It's because you're a bloviating retard. I've owned and abused your bubble headed ass for the last few days, and to be honest, I haven't even brought out my A-game yet. #davesucks has a cone that's smarter than you.

My advice is pretty simple: Don't log in again.
LOL you don't own anything. How great you are in your own mind. But in reality you're a small man who is obsessed with a team your team can't beat and evidently is banned from his own board. What a little bitch. I almost feel sorry for your lame a$$. As for what you abuse, those are your issues and perhaps you can get help before it is to late.

LOL you don't own anything. How great you are in your own mind. But in reality you're a small man who is obsessed with a team your team can't beat and evidently is banned from his own board. What a little bitch. I almost feel sorry for your lame a$$. As for what you abuse, those are your issues and perhaps you can get help before it is to late.
You sound mad. Are the supervisors in the white suits at the retard center aware of how you behave on the asylum computer when they let you out of the cage for a few minutes at a time?

You sound mad. Are the supervisors in the white suits at the retard center aware of how you behave on the asylum computer when they let you out of the cage for a few minutes at a time?
You don't matter to me or anyone else on this forum. So no I am not mad. Your just some idiot who thinks he can talk smack. At 0-12 that is not something that is being done successfully. Congrats on the big win today. Nice to see Marshall hold a 4 win team to only 91 points.

You don't matter to me or anyone else on this forum. So no I am not mad. YOUR just some idiot who thinks he can talk smack. At 0-12 that is not something that is being done successfully. Congrats on the big win today. Nice to see Marshall hold a 4 win team to only 91 points.

LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT