ADVERTISEMENT

Nobody can be upset at Crest for leaving

VaultHunter

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2014
The guy has done everything asked of him and has been a great teammate.

True Mountaineer.

I do hate to see it happen but I understand if he wants to play QB he will have to go somewhere else.

Wish him nothing but the best!

The guy has done everything asked of him and has been a great teammate.

True Mountaineer.

I do hate to see it happen but I understand if he wants to play QB he will have to go somewhere else.

Wish him nothing but the best!

Where did you get the idea he is leaving? From his Twitter post? Seems like even Crest is saying that too much was read into it and he isn't going anywhere.

Where did you get the idea he is leaving? From his Twitter post? Seems like even Crest is saying that too much was read into it and he isn't going anywhere.

His tweet just said something like "It's been real WVU". I can't see many other ways of taking that.

Crest is a great athlete and a wonderful person. Spent a lot of time around him at the team hotel. Didn't Ask him about transferring but was told he was going to Div 2 by fan at the game. Can't vouch for their person who told me. I really hate to lose William as he has been great Mountaineer.

Crest is a great athlete and a wonderful person. Spent a lot of time around him at the team hotel. Didn't Ask him about transferring but was told he was going to Div 2 by fan at the game. Can't vouch for their person who told me. I really hate to lose William as he has been great Mountaineer.

I was excited to get him.....but our head coach doesn't think he's such a great athlete or he would be on the field somewhere. If he transfers, I understand.

Actually, i have heard two coaches say he is one of the best athletes on the team. It just didn't work out at quarterback.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT