ADVERTISEMENT

No "I" in Team

If these kids are so worried about injury and ruining their draft order. They should have skipped out the entire season. You never know when an injury can occur.

If a coach breaks his contract in the middle of the night...............should he give back a years salary or more? Is there a difference between actually being injured and saying that you want to sit a game to avoid injury.........when big money is on the table? Let the games begin.

If a pro team already has interest in a player as a high draft pick, I am sure they don't want them to play and take a chance of hurting themselves.

It is easy for us to criticize a player, but none of us know their home life. I understand your point about quiting on your team, but unless you are in their shows, their upbringing, possibly being the future sole support of your family, you don't know how you would react.

A little about his home life. Ed McCaffery is his father, a former Stanford grad and NFL wide receiver for the Broncos. Oh, and quite wealthy. All the boys have attended Valor Christian, a private high school in Denver that focuses on sports. I think he'll be ok, financially, even if he tears an ACL working out, like Karl Joseph did.

Bowls could require that all starters who are NOT injured have to be there or the school is disqualified from a bowl.

No more absurd than quitting with one game left for YOUR school.

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21

U nnerving miracle goalline tip/interception escapes BYU, 35-32

N o quit against Kansas State, 17-16

T ony’s turbulence tore up Texas Tech, 48-17

A nother defense whipping, of TCU, 34-10

I gnominy of turnovers against Oklahoma State, 20-37

N o problem decimating Kansas, 48-21

E xcellent, timely defense AGAIN; beat Texas, 24-20

E rectile dysfunctioned against Oklahoma, 56-28

R ebounded big time on offense and defense at Iowa State, 49-19

S aved again by the defense against Baylor, 24-21

Now, let’s blow through Miami like a hurricane!

Bowls could require that all starters who are NOT injured have to be there or the school is disqualified from a bowl.

No more absurd than quitting with one game left for YOUR school.

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21

U nnerving miracle goalline tip/interception escapes BYU, 35-32

N o quit against Kansas State, 17-16

T ony’s turbulence tore up Texas Tech, 48-17

A nother defense whipping, of TCU, 34-10

I gnominy of turnovers against Oklahoma State, 20-37

N o problem decimating Kansas, 48-21

E xcellent, timely defense AGAIN; beat Texas, 24-20

E rectile dysfunctioned against Oklahoma, 56-28

R ebounded big time on offense and defense at Iowa State, 49-19

S aved again by the defense against Baylor, 24-21

Now, let’s blow through Miami like a hurricane!

Or, the player looses all earned course credits. McCaffrey wants to eventually get his degree.

One problem with your suggestion, it hurts the school and the remaining team, not the quitter. McCaffrey has already proven he doesn't care about his team or school.

Ask yourself, "What would Trump do?"
1226603427rks.jpg

Probably file for bankruptcy and screw everybody!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT