ADVERTISEMENT

News Alert: Another Biden Lie

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Biden repeated his false claim that inflation was at 9% when he first took office less than a week after being called out for making the same assertion.

Speaking with Yahoo! Finance about his newly-announced tariffs on China, Biden defended his handling of the economy while acknowledging the impact inflation has had on Americans.

"Inflation has gone slightly up," Biden told Yahoo! Finance's Brian Sozzi. "It was at 9% when I came in. And it's now down around 3%."

Inflation was at 1.4% when Biden took the oath of office in January 2021

Biden repeated his false claim that inflation was at 9% when he first took office less than a week after being called out for making the same assertion.

Speaking with Yahoo! Finance about his newly-announced tariffs on China, Biden defended his handling of the economy while acknowledging the impact inflation has had on Americans.

"Inflation has gone slightly up," Biden told Yahoo! Finance's Brian Sozzi. "It was at 9% when I came in. And it's now down around 3%."

Biden doesn't even know what day it is much less the inflation numbers. His handlers have to wipe his ass for him and hold his hand while walking.

It’s not a lie if he believes it. Can we stop pretending Biden is anything but a dementia riddled doddering old fool?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT