ADVERTISEMENT

New York Times: Another controversial flag spotted outside a Samuel Alito property

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
I wonder what kind of flags the Thomas's are flying.

New York Times: Another controversial flag spotted outside a Samuel Alito property

Citing photographs and interviews with neighbors, the Times reports that the “Appeal to Heaven” flag was seen on display at his property last summer. The flag, which has a history dating to the Revolutionary War, has also become a symbol for supporters of former President Donald Trump. The flag is white and includes a green evergreen tree and the words “An Appeal to Heaven” at the top.

22flag-alito2-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.jpg

Citing photographs and interviews with neighbors, the Times reports that the “Appeal to Heaven” flag was seen on display at his property last summer. The flag, which has a history dating to the Revolutionary War, has also become a symbol for supporters of former President Donald Trump. The flag is white and includes a green evergreen tree and the words “An Appeal to Heaven” at the top.

Beats appointing a butt plug to be Transportation Sec and a person who can't define a woman to the spureme court

Only the left would condemn a flag used by Navy frigates which were commissioned by George Washington.

The history behind the flag’s meaning is those flying them were appealing to God for help from the tyranny of the King. Seems apropos they’d be popping up again now. The weaponization of the IC against half the country, stifling of free speech by the left, unconstitutional mandates, and aggressive lawfare against political opponents is beyond anything I imagined possible, in this country. You can only piss down people’s backs and proclaim it’s raining for so long before they fight back.

Several Brics Nations. They are recruiting Turkey to join too.

Oh heavens!!! Gasp !! Swoon!!

Come down with a case of the vapors!!

Several Brics Nations. They are recruiting Turkey to join too.

There's no way all those foreign people of those incredibly diverse backgrounds could have possibly known on their own to switch from a point of entry at the Texas border to one near San Diego.

It's 725 miles from El Paso to San Diego (10.5 hours by car) and 1,328 miles from Laredo (20 hours by car) to San Diego. (Those are the 2 main crossings in Texas).

This has to have been coordinated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: moe and Gunny46
There isn't any question. My question is why would anyone want all these folks coming in here without carefully screening them first? 🤔

There isn't any question. My question is why would anyone want all these folks coming in here without carefully screening them first? 🤔
There are many possible motives, but none of them are good.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
There's no way all those foreign people of those incredibly diverse backgrounds could have possibly known on their own to switch from a point of entry at the Texas border to one near San Diego.

It's 725 miles from El Paso to San Diego (10.5 hours by car) and 1,328 miles from Laredo (20 hours by car) to San Diego. (Those are the 2 main crossings in Texas).

I have been telling you all for a few years now we are at war. They don't care if you are not interested in one. It's all coordinated and they are pushing forward. We as Americans don't have to agree on everything. But we have to Unite to save our Country. If people think it's not fair now wait until the serious shit starts. The death count will make the first Civil War look like a small skirmish. There are many warriors who understand warfare and what a Color Revolution in the United States would look like. They have been sounding the alarm too. People better start listening before they have to learn the hard way.

It moves slowly until it doesn't. Then it will be uncontrollable chaos that includes no power, no food, no fuel, no clean water, and mass casualties of those you love.

I have been telling you all for a few years now we are at war. They don't care if you are not interested in one. It's all coordinated and they are pushing forward. We as Americans don't have to agree on everything. But we have to Unite to save our Country. If people think it's not fair now wait until the serious shit starts. The death count will make the first Civil War look like a small skirmish. There are many warriors who understand warfare and what a Color Revolution in the United States would look like. They have been sounding the alarm too. People better start listening before they have to learn the hard way.

It moves slowly until it doesn't. Then it will be uncontrollable chaos that includes no power, no food, no fuel, no clean water, and mass casualties of those you love.
THIS ^^

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Moe can laugh but he's too stupid.
FIFY! ;)

@moe
230.jpg
One can't really feel as stupid as I do unless one really IS as stupid as I am!

Well if you've figured that out about yourself @moe , maybe you're not as stupid as you appear to be? 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT