ADVERTISEMENT

New recruits

52again

All-Conference
Jun 30, 2004
Looks like we beat out Marshla and Rutgers for most of our recruits and stole one from Youngstown State. Yeah baby CFP here we come!

Reactions: spreadoption
Looks like we beat out Marshla and Rutgers for most of our recruits and stole one from Youngstown State. Yeah baby CFP here we come!
Big Ben and Aaron Rodgers share something..one college offer ..Miami (OH) and Cal respectively.

It is sad that some people have nothing better to do than to be negative 90% of the time. Do us all a favor and get a life. I don't have time to waste on being negative. It serves no purpose.

But yet you have enough time to do the "ignorance is bliss" technique.

Such an oxymoron idiot.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Breakdown so far

Offensive linemen: 3
Corner linebackers: 2
Wide receivers: 4
Running backs: 1
Defensive ends: 1
Safeties: 3
Linebacker: 1
Kicker: 1
Total: 16

9 more to go. And I'm sure Dana will save room for graduate and JUCO transfers at positions in need.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
LMAO. You just proved my point. So we have nothing better to do than revert to name calling. How pathetic is that, but not surprising on this board.

That is why I doubt they are WV fans....

Anyone that shows support for WV is browbeaten with 7th grade insults.

They are generic trolls.
If you are going to be a troll don't be generic.
Those type of trolls are cowards.
They will hide behind other accounts..

Reactions: UloseOnthursday
I rarely ever post on here but yet I'm negative 90% of the time, then you say you dont have time for negativity but yet you are telling me to get a life LOL. I just call it like I see it.

I rarely ever post on here but yet I'm negative 90% of the time, then you say you dont have time for negativity but yet you are telling me to get a life LOL. I just call it like I see it.
You’re right. I’ve only seen you post once and it was negative. Rather than being negative 90% of the time it would seem you’re actually negative 100% of the time

Technically, I think someone said that LSU guy was going to be moved to safety there but was offered corner here.
Miller was a high priority for LSU this summer. LSU expected starting corner Kristian Fulton to declare for the draft after the season. He got hurt in early November and decided to come back for his senior year. This removed the urgency for a JUCO corner. LSU didn't pull Miller's scholarship but asked him to move to safety. Meanwhile LSU went after HS corners. LSU is loaded with young and veteran corners now.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT