Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

Good league with some up and comers and do not have to be Pluto to a conference

Navy should be in the North (East of D.C. and included with Army so they continue to play each other
Central Florida should be in the South (since it is the Southern most school in your listing and a natural
rival to South Florida)

I can smell a Msrshall troll from miles away. Now he has attracted a second one. They run in packs I hear.

North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

It must suck to be stuck in that wasteland of a conference but I'm glad YOU are.

Wow put up a suggestion and you are a Marshall fan hahahahaha Wasteland conference which one is,that? The one that was excluded from the National Championship see you at wings ole or Crocketts bud or even eat' park

Reactions: 31Herd55
Only the flagship can can represent in such a prestigious conference. We'll entrust that duty to MooU. Go get'em, Herd!

No thanks, Are you being serious? only proper respnose I can thing of is,,,, Really?

North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

We actually Run In A Herd...
...sometimes just like lemmings.
XSJVZ1D.jpg

What a pain in the ass Sammyk, Herd, and WiiWii are. Go back and bother someone down in Herd land. You schtick isn't funny up here.

eerswvu, not sure what made you think that I was a marshall troll…If you look at my 7000+ messages, all of them are wvu posts. Perhaps it was my post earlier about Bill Stewart's teams running the Big12 schedule? If that was it, and that makes me a Marshall fan, you need to introduce yourself to reality.

North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

Now that is just plain ****ing stupid!

North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

This isn't the smack board, Dipsquat.

North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

How much money do you think the networks would pay for the TV rights of that conference? There isn't one proposed opponent in your list that I would like to see WVU play in the future. I rather see WVU shut down the football program than join your proposed conference.

How much money do you think the networks would pay for the TV rights of that conference? There isn't one proposed opponent in your list that I would like to see WVU play in the future. I rather see WVU shut down the football program than join your proposed conference.
He is a Marshall troll, trying to make a case that a Top 30 nationally athletic program with an income of $80 million per year in an authentic, doctoral level research university would somehow end up in a league with a glorified community college on life support like Marshall, with an athletic program that loses more than $15 million per year. That is like claiming Ohio State and Bluefield College would be playing each other. Don't pay attention to him. Let him go back to the delusional world of believing a tailgate at Tic Tok Tire is the real deal and playing Old Dominion really counts.

North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

Good god that looks awful. This month we play Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, TCU and Baylor. WTF would we undo a glorious conference affiliation like ours to get in a league with Marshall, Navy, and Army?

Hey Take it easy. It was a suggestion, look how you guys get all jacked up by an suggestion, it is not like I said Rich Rod is the best coach WVU ever had(coff coff). Look at that new conference I put up

Temple 4-0 beat PSU
Memphis 5-0
ECU 3-2 almost beat Florida
Cincy 3-2 just beat Miami
Navy 4-0
Marshall 4-1
So Miss 3-2 played well against Miss St and Nebraska

Potential is huge with the Florida teams. But anyway it is noting more than a suggestion no need to be ugly. And the TV rights you could have these markets

Orlando
Tampa
Philly
Memphis
Cincy
Boston
Entire state of Conn
Entire state of WV
Army and Navy are National and the Army Navy game is a National Game
Entire Eastern Half of NC

Last edited:
I live outside of Huntington in South Point Oh.

I was in Huntington Saturday and I couldn't even tell Marshall had a home game.

That is sad sad sad

Reactions: assassin61
North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

put down the crack pipe and get help - NOW!

Hey, Wee Wee,
We actually Run In A Herd...NC St. & Nevada run in packs.
This is the first time I've seen two of you in the same place at the same time. I'd call that a pair. I guess I could visit prison and find a herd of Marshall fans, but they are dressed like zebras.

North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

Got to be a major tongue in cheek joke. Revenue would, most likely, be 10% of what we expect from the Big 12. Competition and recognition is absolutely third class. Who would see this as reasonable and on a par with what we now have?

Got to be a major tongue in cheek joke. Revenue would, most likely, be 10% of what we expect from the Big 12. Competition and recognition is absolutely third class. Who would see this as reasonable and on a par with what we now have?

They're Marshall trolls. They certainly know WV would never be in that situation, but they are hoping that they can get out of C-USA and end up there. That won't happen either. Marshall is a mile and a half from being on a par with some of those programs, and I'm sure they aren't looking for any glorified teachers college commuter schools to be in their mix.

North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

That would definitely be a step up from CDIAA, which is currently ranked below the IAA Missouri Valley conference. I will stick with big boy football, instead...

Replace WVU with University of Ohio and you have a good little regional conference with no large aspirations.

North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

Since we're blue-skying, how about:

NORTH
Boston College
Syracuse
Penn State
Pitt
Rutgers
Connecticut

SOUTH
Maryland
West Virginia
Virginia Polytech
East Carolina
Kentucky
USF

Would be willing to sub out Rutgers for Ohio State and USF for North Carolina, since we're blue-skying and all.

I did have something like that on the PSU board it looked like this

North
Penn State
Boston College
UCONN
Syracuse
Rutgers
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Notre Dame
West Virginia
Pittsburgh
Maryland
Navy
Temple
South Florida

Have the conference championship game at either Giants Stadium/Phill/Redskins stadium

The new Big East is the ACC, in virtually every respect. There are some schools currently stuck in the AAC that will eventually be able to work themselves out of that quagmire. The mid majors are, for the most part, stuck in mid major hell indefinitely. Many of them will be forced to revert to AA status due to budget constraints. My bet is Marshall is one of those, because state government certainly no longer has the resources to keep illogically propping them up, and their sugar daddy, Bob Plymale, has maybe 30% of the clout he had last year.

You only have 3 1/2 teams in the ACC right now. I do think that this would be a great fit for schools like WVU, Penn State, Pitt and even Notre Dame where there are ties to many of these schools and old rivalries that could become great again. You could have huge money games, National Games

PSU vs Pitt
PSU vs ND
WVU vs Pitt
ND vs Navy
ND vs Pitt
PSU vs WVU
Are all national type games and there are so many other combos that would be great regional rivalries. As a Penn State fan i could care less what Indiana, Iowa, Purdue, Minnesota games are like, I mean do yuo guys really care about Iowa State, Kansas, Texas Tech, Kansas State? But put PSU vs Pitt or PSU vs WVU in front of me and watch out not doing anything for about 3 hours but football

You only have 3 1/2 teams in the ACC right now. I do think that this would be a great fit for schools like WVU, Penn State, Pitt and even Notre Dame where there are ties to many of these schools and old rivalries that could become great again. You could have huge money games, National Games

PSU vs Pitt
PSU vs ND
WVU vs Pitt
ND vs Navy
ND vs Pitt
PSU vs WVU
Are all national type games and there are so many other combos that would be great regional rivalries. As a Penn State fan i could care less what Indiana, Iowa, Purdue, Minnesota games are like, I mean do yuo guys really care about Iowa State, Kansas, Texas Tech, Kansas State? But put PSU vs Pitt or PSU vs WVU in front of me and watch out not doing anything for about 3 hours but football
I care about the games we actually play, (yeah, Texas, TTech, TCU, Baylor, KSU, OK etc) not the ones we played in the past, not the ones we play in some future nostalgia league. It is over, done, kaput. It isn't coming back. Notre Dame can kiss my ass in either reality or fantasy.

Reactions: CT Mountaineer
The new Big East is the ACC, in virtually every respect. There are some schools currently stuck in the AAC that will eventually be able to work themselves out of that quagmire. The mid majors are, for the most part, stuck in mid major hell indefinitely. Many of them will be forced to revert to AA status due to budget constraints. My bet is Marshall is one of those, because state government certainly no longer has the resources to keep illogically propping them up, and their sugar daddy, Bob Plymale, has maybe 30% of the clout he had last year.

I'm happy to see someone actually sees and acknowledges the slow play.
We couldn't draw them to the big east back in the day to expand much, due to the basketball schools/mafia. Just too many variables, we did not want to open that can of worms or give them any more. We saw the errors in that. So a very complex plan was set in motion and its only about half done, though the one step we were most concerned about (starting the fracture in the 'old acc') was much easier than anticipated, and the b1g is already looking like it will fall in line to help rid us of some of the NC baggage.

And the UNC/Duke fans still don't understand when I burst out laughing when they ask me how I like being in the ACC, I really can't wait until we oust them and the band is all back together (expect Rutgers of course, they have made some overtures but . when the girl you been trying to dump gets knocked up by some random guy, you don't ask her to move in with you and start buying her diapers)

Wow put up a suggestion and you are a Marshall fan hahahahaha Wasteland conference which one is,that? The one that was excluded from the National Championship see you at wings ole or Crocketts bud or even eat' park
It goes hand and hand, stupid post, stupid fan = Marshall fan

MarsHall people are embarrassments to our state. They are clueless wonders who troll message boards because there is literally nothing else to do in Huntington. Imagine the choices ..."Gee... will I head on over to Hillbilly Hotdogs with Bertha or will I use the free MarsHall football ticket somebody gave me and watch the mighty Plungering Terd line up against the Wheeling School for the Blind"? Tough choices in Fat City.

They actually have a board here for trolls. You guys should check it out sometime and stop making fools of yourselves here.

North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

North
West Virginia
Temple 4
UMASS
Army
UCONN
Cincinnati
Central Florida

South
Memphis
Navy
Marshall
East Carolina
South Florida
So Miss
Old Dominion

Marshall claimed to have 22,000 fans in the seats at $10 a pop for their game last night, but television shots had the crowd at maybe closer to 5,000. Still our state government is propping that insanity up to the tune of $15.1 million per year while they claim declining revenues and cut services to our state's people by another 4% this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT