ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE New basketball offer out

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
West Virginia has offered forward David Tubek.

As of late, Pitt has started to recruit one of the most intriguing 2022 prospects in the nation, David Tubek, who is a native of South Sudan.

Tubek started playing basketball around 2015 or 2016, and later came to the United States in the beginning of 2019 to pursue his dream of playing basketball.
“It has been good,” Tubek told Pittsburgh Sports Now. “In our country, I would be playing there for some time but then in our country, war broke out. There was not time for me to go to school and play basketball there, so I had to transfer and come to the United States and play basketball. It has been going pretty good.”
Tubek is a 6-foot-8, 220-pound forward who can play the three or the four. With a college-ready body and an ever-growing basketball IQ, Tubek has turned himself into a coveted recruit for multiple division one programs.
“I am a good scorer, and a good shooter, too,” he said. “I averaged like four or five three-pointers a game. On the defensive end, I protect the rim, I grab rebounds, I run the floor, and I defend different positions.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News