ADVERTISEMENT

New app being developed by Mountaineer fans

PropMe

Redshirting
Dec 27, 2004
A few big Mountaineer fans here developing a new app - ProGame Sports. It’s a new, innovative gaming app with Mountaineer contests for almost every game. If you could give us a follow on Twitter @Pro_Game_Sports. It would help us out immensely and you’ll see when all the prop contests are happening. It’s a lot of fun & we’ve been getting positive feedback.

Thank you and Let’s Go Mountaineers! I see big things coming this year in football & hoops.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
A few big Mountaineer fans here developing a new app - ProGame Sports. It’s a new, innovative gaming app with Mountaineer contests for almost every game. If you could give us a follow on Twitter @Pro_Game_Sports. It would help us out immensely and you’ll see when all the prop contests are happening. It’s a lot of fun & we’ve been getting positive feedback.

Thank you and Let’s Go Mountaineers! I see big things coming this year in football & hoops.

Does it have an Ignore feature?

Only V or Keno can legitimize this as real, or board worthy...what say you, sayers of sooth???

That's why I like people to contact me first so I can be sure it's of interest and value to users here. Little common courtesy.

These dudes are "piggybackers" wanting you to pay all the overhead for the site while they try to profit for free...A-holes!!! and Pitt still sucks!!!

Reactions: lenny4wvu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT