ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Don Nehlen To Be Immortalized in Milan Puskar Stadium

If we are truly going to immortalize Coach Nehlen, then we better call his famous draw play up the middle tomorrow.

Looked at that thread and not once did I make fun of a death at all. Had I known you were in love or sleeping with said individual I would have left it alone. Move on michiganherd.
Isn't that the thread where you said "drugs will do that to you"??????

Isn't that the thread where you said "drugs will do that to you"??????
So you come to the conclusion that this was making fun of a persons death.

Conjecture of opinions on the basis of incomplete information. Which usually happens on a message board.

Again I don't care if you hate me, like,me or want to kill me. Makes no difference to me. It's a message board.

Conjecture of opinions on the basis of incomplete information. Which usually happens on a message board.

Again I don't care if you hate me, like,me or want to kill me. Makes no difference to me. It's a message board.
Another post another lie.

Looked at that thread and not once did I make fun of a death at all. Had I known you were in love or sleeping with said individual I would have left it alone. Move on michiganherd.
Say what? Why do I need to move on from a thread I've not posted within? Are you confused?

If we are truly going to immortalize Coach Nehlen, then we better call his famous draw play up the middle tomorrow.
That play worked quit well. Ask Oklahoma when we ran (I think) Curlin Beck (sorry for the spelling) and Joe Pa before the half in 88 State Penn game.

Did he die from drugs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT