ADVERTISEMENT

Nerds 71 ahia state 70

B1G is loaded with good teams. Northwestern is looking really good with their team this year. Great shooters and a couple nice big guys. 3-0 in conference might be a first for them. Wins at home against Michigan State and Ohio State, and a road win at Indiana is pretty damn good.

I think that I'd rather get boat-raced, ala WVU vs. Kansas, than to lose by a point, and miss a bunny with five seconds left. Ohio State got "Beileined" yesterday. Northwestern ignored the boards, and focused on winning the turnover battle and sharp-shooting. Northwestern is very fundamentally sound and much better than usual, but will come crashing back down to Earth soon. SlowHead has his finger on the pulse of Ohio State basketball, as he rushed right over here after the game, but should be more worried about the overrated Old Fold & Blew, and the most overrated player in the country, Oscar Tshiebwe.

Last edited:
I think that I'd rather get boat-raced, ala WVU vs. Kansas, than to lose by a point, and miss a bunny with five seconds left. Ohio State got "Beileined" yesterday. Northwestern ignored the boards, and focused on winning the turnover battle and sharp-shooting. Northwestern is very fundamentally sound and much better than usual, but will come crashing back down to Earth soon. SlowHead has his finger on the pulse of Ohio State basketball, as he rushed right over here after the game, but should be more worried about the overrated Old Fold & Blew, and the most overrated player in the country, Oscar Tshiebwe.
pretty good observation until you got oscar involved...who did not play for the herds yesterday but who certainly played a part in the soul stealing last year that still affects their play now:smiley:

^^^ Idiot alert, idiot alert!!! 📣
Overrated Oscar scored the same number of points as ancient SlowHead vs. the Buckeyes: 0.
Overrated Oscar was one of only six players selected to the preseason all-Big 12 team.
Overrated Oscar is averaging 8.1 points/game in his Sophomore season.
Overrated Oscar was a five-star recruit and McDonald's All-American, as was James Wiseman, the second player drafted in 2020, who is now playing for the Golden State Warriors.
Just imagine how many times you would have heard, "over-rated" chanted in Oscar's direction on Tuesday night, if fans had been allowed to pack the Phog.

^^^ Idiot alert, idiot alert!!! 📣
Overrated Oscar scored the same number of points as ancient SlowHead vs. the Buckeyes: 0.
Overrated Oscar was one of only six players selected to the preseason all-Big 12 team.
Overrated Oscar is averaging 8.1 points/game in his Sophomore season.
Overrated Oscar was a five-star recruit and McDonald's All-American, as was James Wiseman, the second player drafted in 2020, who is now playing for the Golden State Warriors.
Just imagine how many times you would have heard, "over-rated" chanted in Oscar's direction on Tuesday night, if fans had been allowed to pack the Phog.
doesn't need to score...he just has to look mean and souls disappear [banana]

^^^ FAKE NEWS, as usual. Henceforth, Snow Sled Baby shall be referred to as, "CNN," for his propensity to replace fact and truth with fairy tales.

More fake news from CNN. Are you Don "bitter" Lemon, Fredo Cuomo or Anderson Vanderbilt?

P.S. You need to start worrying about Army.

Their best pass play has been toss it and hope for an interference penalty.

I felt that Brown should of played the freshman Greene more. He has the ability to run and no one bites on the RPO fake with the current guy under center.

But then again, I don’t see them every day during the week. Just my 2 cents. Brown is the boss and I support him.

Oh sorry, I forgot the board norms: you guys suck cause your coach wears a T-shirt.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby

I felt that Brown should of played the freshman Greene more. He has the ability to run and no one bites on the RPO fake with the current guy under center.

But then again, I don’t see them every day during the week. Just my 2 cents. Brown is the boss and I support him.

Oh sorry, I forgot the board norms: you guys suck cause your coach wears a T-shirt.
Hahahahahha, I leave fashion up to my old friend Snow!

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I’m surprised that there hasn’t been a huge mega thread roaring around the fact that the last home game Marshall played (last week) Dantoni wore a “gasp” grey pull over just like “gasp again plus a big gulp” Huggins.

I’m surprised that there hasn’t been a huge mega thread roaring around the fact that the last home game Marshall played (last week) Dantoni wore a “gasp” grey pull over just like “gasp again plus a big gulp” Huggins.
Huggy is a devotee of fashion by Abdullah the Tent Maker...Huggy is wrong headed about playing MU in Charleston but I worry about the old boy's health , he needs to drop a few pounds but don't we all!

So true.

I’m not one of these internet super stud manly man with 40+ years coaching / playing experience that post here and are in their mid 20s that bang multiple Victoria Secret models daily.

Amen

Little General would never... and I mean NEVER be caught selling marshla gear........Huggins is a fashion statement......Dantoni is so 5 years ago [banana] [banana] :smiley:

You love to flap your dentures, geezer, but your day is coming...and it will be painful for you. Enjoy that impressive three-point win over a team that Tulane blew out. LOL

Oh, you should enjoy your big three-point win over an unranked team that you were favored to beat by 10, and thank God that you avoided your daddy Oklahoma while you're at it.

Oh, you should enjoy your big three-point win over an unranked team that you were favored to beat by 10, and thank God that you avoided your daddy Oklahoma while you're at it.
6-4 is better than 5-7,,,probably would have been 8-5 if all the games had been played...that's progress...Trust the Climb :letsgo:

The Old Fold & Blew: The woulda, coulda, shoulda national champions!!! Do you realize how hypocritical it is to cry your ancient ass off about Ohio State's being invited to the Playoffs because tOSU had only a 6-0 record, but counting as wins games that WVU never played? Ohio State was approximately a 20-point favorite in each of the games canceled due to COVID-19, which were scheduled against Michigan, Maryland, and Illinois, but you don't count those games as Ohio State wins. You can't have it both ways, Nostradumba$$!

:middlefinger:

The Old Fold & Blew: The woulda, coulda, shoulda national champions!!! Do you realize how hypocritical it is to cry your ancient ass off about Ohio State's being invited to the Playoffs because tOSU had only a 6-0 record, but counting as wins games that WVU never played? Ohio State was approximately a 20-point favorite in each of the games canceled due to COVID-19, which were scheduled against Michigan, Maryland, and Illinois, but you don't count those games as Ohio State wins. You can't have it both ways, Nostradumba$$!

:middlefinger:
I said "probably"...and it's not my fault your conference is a bunch of liberal pussies....triggered again:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT