ADVERTISEMENT

Negativity

edenba

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2002
Keenan/Vernon:

Guys, I have been a quiet participant on this Board and Site for many years. I have only recently begun to post things as I would much rather focus on positive content than negative things. However, it sure seems that this Board has been overtaken by nay sayers and just malicious content that makes it hard to come back here on a daily basis.

I presume that we are WVU fans and are focused on the betterment of the University and the pleasure of watching the Old Gold and Blue play sports. I get that our football team has left a bit to be desired over the past few years, but this constant hate about our coach and players needs to stop or this site will no longer have good paying citizens as myself. Now, I am a free speech person, and I believe in the first amendment, but remember that is a paid site and if many don't like the negativity, they have the option to not renew. I am not saying that someone cannot express their views, but man does it ALL have to be negative and all about how quickly we can fire our head coach? Let's get a bit of balance here and support our Mountaineers!

Please respond if you feel differently, but don't just spout the typical BS about Neal is horrible, etc. Come with some reasoned discussion that makes this board a bit more intellectual and impactful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News