ADVERTISEMENT

Neal "Good Times" Brown - Thoughts?

already given on this board including me. I don't think there are many sports fans alive that would say that comment was ok. That comment is going to be turned into a joke by our rivals for years. Pisses me off.

already given on this board including me. I don't think there are many sports fans alive that would say that comment was ok. That comment is going to be turned into a joke by our rivals for years. Pisses me off.
15e3828187f7d56182c580fd04c8e77b.jpg

I still think part of the comment was because we were just named the #1 tailgating school in the B12

I've enjoyed the many tailgates and pregame activities at WVU in the past and at other games not in Morgantown a great deal. I haven't been to a tailgate in Morgantown since RR days. But I've been to many tailgates in SEC and ACC schools (and a few others elsewhere)since I've lived in Atlanta since 1986 and I must admit what I know from my past WVU experiences do not match. I do think WVU is a great game day environment and it makes me wonder how other Big 12 pregames are. I have been to UCF and Cincy before they were members and I would rate them as a D+ and C+ respectfully.

Best Pregame environment before any WVU game I experienced was the Sugar Bowl in Atlanta when we kicked UGA butt and the Fiesta Bowl in 1988 against ND. The Florida Sugar Bowl in 93 was a lot of fun but Bourbon Street doesn't count.

Best away game experience is easily Mississippi State when we played in Starkville. Those fans treated Mountaineers unlike I have ever seen.

I've enjoyed the many tailgates and pregame activities at WVU in the past and at other games not in Morgantown a great deal. I haven't been to a tailgate in Morgantown since RR days. But I've been to many tailgates in SEC and ACC schools (and a few others elsewhere)since I've lived in Atlanta since 1986 and I must admit what I know from my past WVU experiences do not match. I do think WVU is a great game day environment and it makes me wonder how other Big 12 pregames are. I have been to UCF and Cincy before they were members and I would rate them as a D+ and C+ respectfully.
I'll be in Tucson in a few weeks and will let you know. Of course, if I have a "good time" there, then I won't care if we win or lose.

Reactions: WVUBRU
It will be turned into a joke until we fire Neil Brown and hire a coach that makes us a better team. Then it won't be talked about at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT