ADVERTISEMENT

Neal Brown Fired

Do you want my Neil Brown autographed football to go along with your bait? I might be the only one on here who actually has one of those lol.

I bet you wet your panties when you saw that thread title.
No i didn't because I saw your name in it and knew that you were posting it to try to bait me into falling for it. Good try tho. I actually do have a Neil Brown autographed football btw....

I hope he gets fired tomorrow morning though. I hope he already got fired but they're announcing it tomorrow. That would be awesome.

He is quickly becoming a laughing stock. I've never seen Neil Brown fired up before, but maybe this will fire him up.
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Reactions: WESTBGVA
Word is he will be fired if only gets 5 to 6 wins. But needs to be passed by the BOG. The BOG is currently too busy in the process of finding a new president.

Mostly speculation and innuendo.
I can imagine how busy they must be sitting back relaxing while the search firm they hired does all the work.

I'm working on campus today and someone pretty well connected within the university stopped by a little while ago. We began talking about the Neil Brown situation and he told me that the ppl higher up that he knows tell him things are in motion. They would like to fire him now but it's a buyout thing. At the end of the season, most likely he's gone unless they just don't find anyone else.

A lot of people feel just like I do, that his demeanor and attitude exudes a culture of losing. People are just fed up.

I'm working on campus today and someone pretty well connected within the university stopped by a little while ago. We began talking about the Neil Brown situation and he told me that the ppl higher up that he knows tell him things are in motion. They would like to fire him now but it's a buyout thing. At the end of the season, most likely he's gone unless they just don't find anyone else.

A lot of people feel just like I do, that his demeanor and attitude exudes a culture of losing. People are just fed up.

iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT