ADVERTISEMENT

My sources are telling me...

WVU2001

Senior
Aug 29, 2009
Bill Parcells has emerged as a top candidate for the WVU head coaching vacancy. Apparently, a call from former West Virginia Governor Bob Wise piqued his interest. Forget Flight Tracker, though. Parcells plans to interview with WVU officials in Erwin, TN at a Super 8 motel, and will be traveling there by cab. A cab bound for Erwin was spotted leaving Parcells’ Jupiter, FL apartment complex this morning around 9:00. Parcells plans to arrive in Tennessee tonight and has requested a burrito from Chipotle upon arrival. Parcells will be wearing a red velour jumpsuit with the words “Let the cook buy the groceries!” written across the back. He’s reportedly asking for a 4-year, $17.2 million contract with PTO built in to travel to the national bocce ball finals in Topeka, KS each year. Early candidates for DC include Rex Ryan and Monte Kiffin. Several of WVU’s key donors are unaware of this development. Sources tell me one or two of those donors didn’t even realize Parcells is still alive. This is a very fluid situation. Stay tuned. And remember...Flight Tracker is of no use to us here!! Don’t freak out!!!

According to “sources...”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News