ADVERTISEMENT

My nephew served for nearly 30 years

WVPATX

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2005
and retired as a Colonel from the Air Force. He served for many years at the Pentagon and at Andrews. He was actually one of our officers that met President and Mrs. Obama as they departed Air Force One. He also served in Afghanistan, doing one tour. He has many relationships inside and outside the Pentagon.

He believes that there was a systematic purge of what he called warrior generals. After reading this article, I see a little of what he is talking about. My guess is that Mad Dog will help Trump change all of this as we see our military return to its core mission and stop its focus on social engineering and global warming.

I am certainly not against women serving. But if their service jeopardizes lives, we have to draw the line. We can't dumb down our training to ensure females pass the rigorous tests required for some positions.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/30/n...emale-integration-there-will-be-consequences/

and retired as a Colonel from the Air Force. He served for many years at the Pentagon and at Andrews. He was actually one of our officers that met President and Mrs. Obama as they departed Air Force One. He also served in Afghanistan, doing one tour. He has many relationships inside and outside the Pentagon.

He believes that there was a systematic purge of what he called warrior generals. After reading this article, I see a little of what he is talking about. My guess is that Mad Dog will help Trump change all of this as we see our military return to its core mission and stop its focus on social engineering and global warming.

I am certainly not against women serving. But if their service jeopardizes lives, we have to draw the line. We can't dumb down our training to ensure females pass the rigorous tests required for some positions.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/30/n...emale-integration-there-will-be-consequences/
Ideology over pragmatism. Who cares if it works. We feel good about it.

Ideology over pragmatism. Who cares if it works. We feel good about it.
Although I agree that the military should act independently of social experimentation. I would hate to prevent women from becoming active and effective soldiers, sailors and pilots. I wouldn't force change to training, but rather provide opportunities for women to rise to the challenge.

Although I agree that the military should act independently of social experimentation. I would hate to prevent women from becoming active and effective soldiers, sailors and pilots. I wouldn't force change to training, but rather provide opportunities for women to rise to the challenge.

Again, I welcome women serving who want to serve this country. But as you said don't diminish or lower the standards expected for specific combat positions. You're putting lives in jeopardy for social experimentation.

Reactions: Boomboom521

You need to ask your nephew if he knew Larry clifton, a friend of mine.

You need to ask your nephew if he knew Larry clifton, a friend of mine.

I contacted my nephew and he ask the rank of your friend? He thought that he vaguely remember the name when my nephew was a captain. He thinks he's a fixed wing pilot. Is he?

I used to work with Larry...great guy! Both Larry & I retired as Lt Col's, although he was about 10-12 years older than me. We talked WVU sports all the time.

I used to work with Larry...great guy! Both Larry & I retired as Lt Col's, although he was about 10-12 years older than me. We talked WVU sports all the time.

We talked about it before. Haven't seen Larry in about 5 years

I contacted my nephew and he ask the rank of your friend? He thought that he vaguely remember the name when my nephew was a captain. He thinks he's a fixed wing pilot. Is he?

He was in charge of loading and unloading aircraft. Air force 1 etc

Yes, he is still listed in DC on my Linked-In.

Message me and I'll reply with his email address

My nephew just sent me this:

I believe he worked in the Aerial Port Squadron. They would have loaded/unloaded aircraft, including AF1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT