ADVERTISEMENT

My conspiracy theory

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
This administration (no longer calling it the Biden administration, because it isn't) has known about different issues for months, and has done nothing to fix them except make them worse: Gas prices/inflation-> spend more money we didn't raise taxes for; baby formula known since September -> didn't do a darn thing; coming food shortage -> hasn't done a darn thing; etc.

This administration is trying to pull the great reset, but, too many are aware, and the voting won't go their way this fall. Are they backed into a similar corner that Putin is? Is this their last gasp? That's what I'm watching for.

The WHO and WEF announcements concern me, especially with the onset of this Monkeypox and a new "round" of covid. Watch for the US to sign the WHO treaty, and WHO to declare Monkeypox or covid a paralyzing pandemic, oh, and by the way, guns are a pandemic too. With food shortages and stagflation expected at the same time, I wouldn't put it passed them. WHO then authorizes UN blue hats on US soil to round up guns.

I hope my rabbit hole is completely off base.

This administration (no longer calling it the Biden administration, because it isn't) has known about different issues for months, and has done nothing to fix them except make them worse: Gas prices/inflation-> spend more money we didn't raise taxes for; baby formula known since September -> didn't do a darn thing; coming food shortage -> hasn't done a darn thing; etc.

This administration is trying to pull the great reset, but, too many are aware, and the voting won't go their way this fall. Are they backed into a similar corner that Putin is? Is this their last gasp? That's what I'm watching for.

The WHO and WEF announcements concern me, especially with the onset of this Monkeypox and a new "round" of covid. Watch for the US to sign the WHO treaty, and WHO to declare Monkeypox or covid a paralyzing pandemic, oh, and by the way, guns are a pandemic too. With food shortages and stagflation expected at the same time, I wouldn't put it passed them. WHO then authorizes UN blue hats on US soil to round up guns.

I don't know about Blue Hats attempted to walk on US Soil and round up guns, but I bet anything we see a "Reason" why there will be another HUGE push for mail in voting, drop boxes, early voting, etc. A "Reason" why we can't vote in person. Then we will see unrealistic turnout in certain areas and seats not flipping like they are expecting.

Something will come down the pipeline to give them a window.

I don't know about Blue Hats attempted to walk on US Soil and round up guns, but I bet anything we see a "Reason" why there will be another HUGE push for mail in voting, drop boxes, early voting, etc. A "Reason" why we can't vote in person. Then we will see unrealistic turnout in certain areas and seats not flipping like they are expecting.

26% approval rating among Hispanics. Oh, but muh Demographics, right @Keyser76?

I don't think they can dream up enough ballots, tbh.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
mark-cuban-shark-tank.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bucktown Brown
26% approval rating among Hispanics. Oh, but muh Demographics, right @Keyser76?

I don't think they can dream up enough ballots, tbh.
Black folks are also pissed at Biden's "open borders" policy...media doesn't report it but many think Dems are trading them off for more Hispanic votes.

Reactions: Airport
There are coincidences, and then there are coincidences...
FTNlUUsUcAA-DAt
One thing we can be sure of...when it comes to the Left and their unending quest for raw unchecked political power...they'll stop at nothing and do anything. Literally ANYTHING.

No blue hats. We do still have functioning checks and balances. This group of people are idiots, period. They’re cutoff from the effects of their actions, they don’t feel it. They’re doing nothing about the gas, they want the shift to electric.

They can't win unless they cheat. They will find a way to cheat. They always do.

No blue hats. We do still have functioning checks and balances. This group of people are idiots, period. They’re cutoff from the effects of their actions, they don’t feel it. They’re doing nothing about the gas, they want the shift to electric.

I hope that's all it is, I don't trust them. At all.

Disagree. These people are not idiots, look at whose in control. They may have overplayed there hand at this time , but not idiots.
Have to question the checks & balances. People in government are above the law & will do what they have to do the retain power .
Not sure they will get blue hats here in the next couple years, but that is the goal .

I hope that's all it is, I don't trust them. At all.

I don't either but despite their best efforts to sabotage Trump he still got elected, and managed to push through a good chunk of his America first agenda. The Left fought him every step of the way and is still trying all they can to keep him from running again but look how popular he still is.

They can only carry their fraudulent schemes but so far. Eventually Truth catches up to them or the voters will.

I don't either but despite their best efforts to sabotage Trump he still got elected, and managed to push through a good chunk of his America first agenda. The Left fought him every step of the way and is still trying all they can to keep him from running again but look how popular he still is.

They can only carry their fraudulent schemes but so far. Eventually Truth catches up to them or the voters will.
Time for tar & feather...

Congratulations! You’ve reached a new level of stupidity.

If UN troops set foot on US soil to confiscate guns, civilians would wipe them out in 30 minutes.

Have you been taking LSD again?

If UN troops set foot on US soil to confiscate guns, civilians would wipe them out in 30 minutes.

I agree they will have an impossible chore confiscating all the weapons from 350 million citizens. That being said, it doesn't stop Leftists from constantly pushing for gun bans or seizures.

I hope they keep it up because it loses votes faster for them than they can buy them from illegals who they're allowing to pour into the country.😏

Reactions: 30CAT
Congratulations! You’ve reached a new level of stupidity.

Have you been taking LSD again?
Dont be so sure . How many Americans would give up there jobs to keep their guns? I'm betting 3 out of 5 would give up their freedoms & rights for a steady good paying job . Many would hide guns , but how many would stand up & tell them to pound sand ..... yeah not many .

Dont be so sure . How many Americans would give up there jobs to keep their guns? I'm betting 3 out of 5 would give up their freedoms & rights for a steady good paying job . Many would hide guns , but how many would stand up & tell them to pound sand ..... yeah not many .
Hell we seen how many people got vaccinated because “their job wanted them to” or that it was “mandates”. I’d put that number close to 4 or 4.5/5 people would give up their freedoms as long as they had some food and sports to watch.

Hope we run completely out .
So we can go green. Get those electric tractors out there delivering our needs . Get all the electric heavy equipment moving dirt & by all means possible stop all the diesel generators from charging all those electric cars...lmao yeah Democrats...

LOL. Full retard. You Trumpers sure as hell like a conspiracy theory.

LOL. Full retard. You Trumpers sure as hell like a conspiracy theory.

If we could only figure out how these conspiracy theories get started.

UNIDIR is a voluntarily funded, autonomous institute within the United Nations. One of the few policy institutes worldwide focusing on disarmament,

Last edited:

UNIDIR is a voluntarily funded, autonomous institute within the United Nations. One of the few policy institutes worldwide focusing on disarmament,

Current Research​

Conventional Arms Control in Prevention and Peacemaking​

Seems our conspiracy theory comes from Democrat agendas in writing.... Democrats conspiracy theories come from the FBI & CIA who believed Hillary Clinton....lmao

Reactions: TarHeelEer
Don't forget...

Current Research​

Conventional Arms Control in Prevention and Peacemaking​

This is why bleaters are so blind. They don't believe what their leaders are peddling. Even bleaters think it's ridiculous, yet are blind to the fact that the very people they back are pushing for these things.

It's unbelievable. Bleaters even hate their leaders' agenda.

Don't forget...

Don't forget...

Seems our conspiracy theory comes from Democrat agendas in writing.... Democrats conspiracy theories come from the FBI & CIA who believed Hillary Clinton....lmao

People can read the United Nations website and decide for themselves. From personal experience prior to 911 I have no use for them and don't want our troops under their command. If the American people want our military involved in something we can go it alone or with a few traditional allies. I prefer we deal with our own backyard right now.

It's actually not funny. Xi is running the show right now.

There's thousands of articles warning of the CCP'S growing influence over the United Nations the past twenty years. Even from publications that hated Trump. You else support it or need to grow up. The world is alot more complicated than some mean tweets.

From two years ago.

Last edited:
It's actually not funny. Xi is running the show right now.

There's thousands of articles warning of the CCP'S growing influence over the United Nations the past twenty years. Even from publications that hated Trump. You else support it or need to grow up. The world is alot more complicated than some mean tweets.

From two years ago.

Far right Politico. The jab at Trump has proven to be wrong but at least they get the concept in the ball park.

It’s Not Just the WHO: How China Is Moving on the Whole U.N.​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT