ADVERTISEMENT

My Advice to Fellow Republicans

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Pick up the pieces from what we ALL KNOW was and is a political witch hunt and quickly move on. Trump CANNOT win in November.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and JRZEER
They won't. I said that a year and a half ago, but I'm a "trader RINO."

****ing imbeciles.

Pick up the pieces from what we ALL KNOW was and is a political witch hunt and quickly move on. Trump CANNOT win in November.
He cannot “be allowed” to win in Nov. I’ll vote for whoever the GOP candidate is. The only way to replace him is if he drops out and enthusiastically endorses someone else. If he’s forced out, half of the “base” won’t support whoever the alternative is unless it’s someone like Vivek. Haley and DeSantis won’t get Trump supporters to come out. They went too hard against him.

You’re either all-in regardless or….??? There really isn’t an alternative at this point.

That's exactly what Biden and the New Democrat Party want. This will not stop with Trump. The fastest way to end this foolishness is go vote Trump. I suspect anyone who can't get this through their head is actually a Democrat Progressive Operative and not a Republican.

“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph”

That’s weak. I actually appreciate 99% of your posts. This is the rare 1%. That type of thought process is what allowed the Democrats to have all the power they’ve accumulated over many decades. Standup. All conservatives need to stand up.
They won't. I said that a year and a half ago, but I'm a "trader RINO."

****ing imbeciles.
You on the other hand went off the tracks awhile back.

That’s weak. I actually appreciate 99% of your posts. This is the rare 1%. That type of thought process is what allowed the Democrats to have all the power they’ve accumulated over many decades. Standup. All conservatives need to stand up.

You don't have to be Conservative to stand up against this nonsense. You just don't have to want to live in a Neo-Marxist hellhole led by tyrants.

I will stand up...I post with my mind NOT my heart.

I haven't voted for a non Trump R since 2004. I'm perfectly content to write in Ron or Rand Paul this time around if the R's bitch out.

That's exactly what Biden and the New Democrat Party want. This will not stop with Trump. The fastest way to end this foolishness is go vote Trump. I suspect anyone who can't get this through their head is actually a Democrat Progressive Operative and not a Republican.
I will vote for Trump over any Dem except Manchin

Reactions: JRZEER
I will vote for Trump over any Dem except Manchin

I don't give a shit what you do. You will also never be in a fighting hole with me. Just understand they would destroy Manchin too if he was actually a threat to their Neo-Marxist agenda. This isn't the Democrat Party of JFK anymore. Let them get by with doing this to Trump and they will never stop.

I don't give a shit what you do. You will also never be in a fighting hole with me. Just understand they would destroy Manchin too if he was actually a threat to their Neo-Marxist agenda. This isn't the Democrat Party of JFK anymore. Let them get by with doing this to Trump and they will never stop.
Exactly

Reactions: Gunny46 and JRZEER
And...I don’t give two shits about what you do...And I would never count on you in times of crisis because something is seriously wrong with your brain.
All you do is repeat what I said...you just CAN NOT connect the dots.

This isn't the Democrat Party of JFK anymore. Let them get by with doing this to Trump and they will never stop.
No shit Dick Tracey...This is an example of what I just posted about you.
Nothing you say will help us Repubs get back in the White House...In fact your moronic posts hurt our chances.

And...I don’t give two shits about what you do...And I would never count on you in times of crisis because something is seriously wrong with your brain.
All you do is repeat what I said...you just CAN NOT connect the dots.
No shit Dick Tracey...This is an example of what I just posted about you.
Nothing you say will help us Repubs get back in the White House...In fact your moronic posts hurt our chances.

You suggested that we all give up after Trump won the nomination easily. Maybe you should find something else to do other than being soft as baby shit and pretending not to be a Democrat Operative.

Or people who don't want four more years of what Biden and the New Democrat Party has been doing can simply just go vote Trump and ignore anyone who says otherwise. Because that's the only way.

For everyone else don't go do anything violent. Unless you want to beat some of the sentences the Jan 6 crowd got.

Last edited:
I know it will sound crazy but have any of you Repubs ever considered blaming Trump for the various legal situations that he finds himself in? It's something to consider and then you don't have to make up crazy stories about whose fault it 'really' is. And then blame yourselves for choosing him as your corrupt leader.

I know it will sound crazy but have any of you Repubs ever considered blaming Trump for the various legal situations that he finds himself in? It's something to consider and then you don't have to make up crazy stories about whose fault it 'really' is. And then blame yourselves for choosing him as your corrupt leader.

No. Because you're a bunch of communist hypocrites that just crossed the line from dirty political tricks to warfare. So no crying when it boomerangs back at you.

Last edited:
You suggested that we all give up after Trump won the nomination easily. Maybe you should find something else to do other than being soft as baby shit and pretending not to be a Democrat Operative.

Or people who don't want four more years of what Biden and the New Democrat Party has been doing can simply just go vote Trump and ignore anyone who says otherwise. Because that's the only way.

For everyone else don't go do anything violent. Unless you want to beat some of the sentences the Jan 6 crowd got.
I am " Democrat Operative "... laughable.
You have gone off the deep end.
I NEVER told you NOT to vote for Trump.
I will vote for Trump if he is on the ballot.

I have some news for you...This Democrat Judge most likely will put Trump in jail after Team Biden applies the pressure on him.

O

If paying hush money to a person is a crime... Bill Clinton might be
In trouble if he was tried in a trial with this judge.

If paying hush money to a person is a crime... Bill Clinton might be
In trouble if he was tried in a trial with this judge.
You and others who pretend not to understand the charges or actually don't understand them was tiresome the first time it came out.

I am " Democrat Operative "... laughable.
You have gone off the deep end.
I NEVER told you NOT to vote for Trump.
I will vote for Trump if he is on the ballot.

I have some news for you...This Democrat Judge most likely will put Trump in jail after Team Biden applies the pressure on him.

O

You sound like a Democrat Operative or a Liz Cheney type. Either way the rest of us knew this was coming because we are in the middle of a Communist Color Revolution. If they get by with this they will do the same thing to whoever comes after Trump. So the only way through it is to understand the Establishment Republican Party will never win another election if they don't stand their ground defending and supporting Trump. The math just isn't there.

Anyone spouting anything else is helping to get Biden and the far left elected again. So if you enjoyed the last few years knock yourself out.

You and others who pretend not to understand the charges or actually don't understand them was tiresome the first time it came out.
I understand perfectly...that is why several others in NY and at the Federal level refused to charge Trump with this crime.

Thanks counselor lol.
Thanks...but I'm no counselor....I only posted a few facts.
You need to stick with your wild ass theory's like Trump wants to be a dictator for life and tried to overthrow the government.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT