ADVERTISEMENT

My 2021 Michigan Football Prediction

Only Marshall fans think that there is a WVU-Marshall "rivalry". There is no such thing.
We compete everyday...you boys just too thick to get it! But on the other hand maybe you fully get it and that's why you refuse to venture into the water!

Cool story, bruh, but you don't speak on WVU's behalf. Dandy Don Nehlen rued the day that WVU scheduled the Buckeyes to play his highly ranked 1998 team to open the season. Souls were stolen, hearts were ripped out, and the Old Fold & Blew never righted the ship after the Silver Bullets thumped one of WVU's most talented teams ever at Milan Pushover Stadium on 9/5/98.
as you are so fond of saying......"ancient history".........tell coach Day to sign on the dotted line and let's see what happens

Coach Day has much bigger fish to fry, SlowHead. Up next is Oregon, followed by Notre Dame, Texas, and Alabama, to name a few. As for your ancient history comment, the 1998 blowout was the last football game between the two schools, and still represents my one and only trip to Mountaingoat Field. It was a great night to be a Mountaineer...hater, that is!

Coach Day has much bigger fish to fry, SlowHead. Up next is Oregon, followed by Notre Dame, Texas, and Alabama, to name a few. As for your ancient history comment, the 1998 blowout was the last football game between the two schools, and still represents my one and only trip to Mountaingoat Field. It was a great night to be a Mountaineer...hater, that is!
more recent history is 67-59...souls were taken then for sure....and WV plays Texas. has played Notre Dame and would again and has signed a home and home with alabama....care to compare strength of schedules?.....besides the nuts will be "taken care of" by their conference....again....another 6 game season perhaps?......or when ahia state cheats again the conference will make nebraska or rutgers "volunteer" to take the rap

Care to compare rankings, conference titles, bowl wins, national championships or CFP appearances...you know, the things that matter, SlowHead? Now, for your monthly reminder that WVU's football program has been on NCAA probation more recently than Ohio State's. Find a Kansas football fan to debate, as you're out of your league here.

Care to compare rankings, conference titles, bowl wins, national championships or CFP appearances...you know, the things that matter, SlowHead? Now, for your monthly reminder that WVU's football program has been on NCAA probation more recently than Ohio State's. Find a Kansas football fan to debate, as you're out of your league here.
all of this anger just because Huggy Bear controls your every thought and desire....and that has translated to hatred of all things West Virginia.......we read you like a book....a short one with a lot of pictures...but a book none the less

the bucks will find a way to duck alabama

How did your Ohio State/Clemson prediction work out? I'll wait. The Buckeyes beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl/CFP semifinal following the 2014 season. When did y'all beat Alabama? I'll wait.

as you are so fond of saying......"ancient history".........tell coach Day to sign on the dotted line and let's see what happens
How much dope are you smoking these days? Try beating the likes of a stiff like OSU (Oklahoma State) before attempting to talk tough about your desire to play the real OSU.

Reactions: KingCoal
^^^ Good point. "I'm a man, I'm 40" with the mullet regularly spanks WVU. So does Oklahoma, of course, and Texas Tech, for some reason. #TrusttheStumble

At least the new DB coach is keeping Michigan active in Texas.

Good athlete. Can play RB and LB.
But think it is between Texas, A&M and Oklahoma

How much dope are you smoking these days? Try beating the likes of a stiff like OSU (Oklahoma State) before attempting to talk tough about your desire to play the real OSU.
michigan should try the same thing...beat somebody with a pulse....when was the last time that happened

michigan should try the same thing...beat somebody with a pulse....when was the last time that happened
First of all, I started this thread which is discussing the woes of Michigan football, and the need for Harbaugh to take a hike.

Secondly, I'm not the one acting as though my team is superior to Ohio State. That would be delusional YOU which is typically followed by the Buzzard confirming your delusion.

First of all, I started this thread which is discussing the woes of Michigan football, and the need for Harbaugh to take a hike.

Secondly, I'm not the one acting as though my team is superior to Ohio State. That would be delusional YOU which is typically followed by the Buzzard confirming your delusion.
Im not either...Im just saying that WVU is not afraid of the mighty ahia state buckeyes...nor the wolverines for that matter

How many fans will Governor Lady Lockdown of Michigan allow at the spring game ?
None. UM didn't even have a formal Spring game.

Based on her latest orders, the state of Michigan must meet certain threshold levels of vaccinated people, in order to open up more areas, including how many fans will be allowed to attend games in person. (See Step 3 below). They'll never reach that level.

• Step 1: Two weeks after 55% of Michiganders have gotten fully vaccinated, the state will allow in-person work for all sectors of business.
  • Step 2: Two weeks after 60% of Michiganders have gotten fully vaccinated, the state will increase indoor capacity and sports stadiums and indoor capacity at conference centers, banquet halls and funeral homes to 25%. It will also increase capacity at exercise facilities and gyms to 50% and lift the curfew on restaurants and bars.
  • Step 3: Two weeks after 65% of Michiganders have gotten fully vaccinated, the state will lift all indoor capacity limits and require only social distancing between parties, as well as further relax limits on residential social gatherings.
  • Step 4: Two weeks after 70% of Michiganders have gotten fully vaccinated, the state will lift the gatherings and face masks order so MDHSS won’t broadly mitigate it unless there are unanticipated circumstances (variants that resist the vaccine, etc.).

First off - I don't care the least about Michigan or Ahia State. Secondly, I don't know how I got into your head so much that you keep trying to drag me into your every thread.

Im not either...Im just saying that WVU is not afraid of the mighty ahia state buckeyes...nor the wolverines for that matter
You don't coach the team, delusional dumb a$$. Nobody knows whether Neal Brown fears Ohio State or Michigan, but please keep beating your frail chest over the fairy tale that you've trumped up.

First off - I don't care the least about Michigan or Ahia State. Secondly, I don't know how I got into your head so much that you keep trying to drag me into your every thread.
I must ask the question:

If you don’t care, then why are you reading and posting in this thread about Michigan?

You don't coach the team, delusional dumb a$$. Nobody knows whether Neal Brown fears Ohio State or Michigan, but please keep beating your frail chest over the fairy tale that you've trumped up.
Neal Brown has a home and home with Alabama...you know them well....so why in God.s name do you think he'd be afraid of piss ant ahia state?

Never said that Brown was afraid of Ohio State. Brown and Saban won't be around when those games are played several years from now. You're such a delusional old fool that you think that it makes any sense at all for a fan of mediocre Power 5 school to talk sh!t to a fan/alum of the third best football program in the CFP era. That "piss ant" school just had a second string wide receiver transfer to Alabama, where he'll get more playing time. Your jealousy of Ohio State clouds your judgment. Know your place.

Never said that Brown was afraid of Ohio State. Brown and Saban won't be around when those games are played several years from now. You're such a delusional old fool that you think that it makes any sense at all for a fan of mediocre Power 5 school to talk sh!t to a fan/alum of the third best football program in the CFP era. That "piss ant" school just had a second string wide receiver transfer to Alabama, where he'll get more playing time. Your jealousy of Ohio State clouds your judgment. Know your place.
jealous of ahia state...not...and I dont care who the coaches are....the games are scheduled

I must ask the question:

If you don’t care, then why are you reading and posting in this thread about Michigan?
I read all the threads, that's why. A better question is why a Meatchicken and a Ahia State living their lives on a WVU board? It's not like we've played either of those schools in the recent past and they are not on our schedule for the foreseeable future, so why are they here?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I read all the threads, that's why. A better question is why a Meatchicken and a Ahia State living their lives on a WVU board? It's not like we've played either of those schools in the recent past and they are not on our schedule for the foreseeable future, so why are they here?
If the two of us aren't here posting, and keeping you fools rattled, then this forum would cease to exist.

We're the gold standard here, and the reason why you fools post. We leave, and this forum dries up. It's that simple, Buzzard. You need us.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I've lived in West Virginia for three decades, and been surrounded by delusional old turds like you and SlowHead, who think that WVU is much better than it is. I consider one of my roles in life is to give y'all a reality check whenever you act like your something more than a fan of a mediocre Power 5 program.

If the two of us aren't here posting, and keeping you fools rattled, then this forum would cease to exist.

We're the gold standard here, and the reason why you fools post. We leave, and this forum dries up. It's that simple, Buzzard. You need us.
if the two of you weren't here posting we would be bored with not much to laugh at...you provide jocularity if nothing else.......but the question remains about Buzzards comment....what are two big 10 losers doing on a WV message board?

I've lived in West Virginia for three decades, and been surrounded by delusional old turds like you and SlowHead, who think that WVU is much better than it is. I consider one of my roles in life is to give y'all a reality check whenever you act like your something more than a fan of a mediocre Power 5 program.
.....that dodges a G-5 team!

you should immediately move to your wonderful state of ahia...in doing so you will raise the IQ of both states...you are obviously not intelligent enough to survive in WV...and ahia is so stupid even YOU moving there will help things out

we need you like someone with the back door trots needs a laxative

you should immediately move to your wonderful state of ahia...in doing so you will raise the IQ of both states...you are obviously not intelligent enough to survive in WV...and ahia is so stupid even YOU moving there will help things out
Your IQ and age are the same number. No wonder you shoveled goose sh!t for a living.

I have never suggested that WVU is an elite program in either major sport, but I have lots of reasons why the Mountaineers are my favorite team. The education I got from there had me earning a 6 figure income and provided me with a comfortable retirement. Thanks to Ruby Memorial hospital my mother is a cancer survivor, and two of my kids are making a good living working for WVU Medicine. WVU has been VERY good to me and my family and I will forever be a WVU fan no matter how their sports teams fare.

Fair enough, Buzzard. In contrast to you is SlowHead, whose only connections to WVU are the Walmart "flying WV" t-shirt and tHuggy blow up doll that he bought at a flea market.

Your IQ and age are the same number. No wonder you shoveled goose sh!t for a living.
at least I didn't have to wait for the sound of a car crash and the wail of an ambulance to find "work".......and I've played free golf on courses that wouldn't let you on the property, so if your goal here is to shame my lifestyle and job choices then you have failed miserably once again......same as it ever was.....same as it ever was

Fair enough, Buzzard. In contrast to you is SlowHead, whose only connections to WVU are the Walmart "flying WV" t-shirt and tHuggy blow up doll that he bought at a flea market.
although I graduated from Glenville I spent just as much time in Morgantown.......and how did YOU know there were Huggy blow up dolls?.......your secret is out

Yep, I own the three brain cells left in SlowHead's noggin. Who cares that you spent time in Morganhole, geezer? You were so impressed with Morganhole that you moved completely out of state because the goose sh!t must have smelled sweeter in the Commonwealth.

Yep, I own the three brain cells left in SlowHead's noggin. Who cares that you spent time in Morganhole, geezer? You were so impressed with Morganhole that you moved completely out of state because the goose sh!t must have smelled sweeter in the Commonwealth.
it's called job opportunity and doing what's best for my family........is that a siren I hear?......better start up your "office" and get going......have the rising gas prices affected your "office" budget ?

No, you're hearing a gaggle of geese flying overhead...about to sh!t all over the golf course that you'll have to clean, as usual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT