ADVERTISEMENT

MU sports budget is 28 percent subsidized

How many points does #26 get in that poll? Also receiving votes means very little. It certainly doesnt mean the majority of coaches voted any given way. Its not difficult to understand but I seriously doubt you will get it.

If Tulsa was #26 on every ballot how many votes would they receive? Where, in the opinion of the coaches do they rank?

There is no 26th on the ballot. Therefore your hypothetical is invalid.

No. That is exactly my point. Not sure why it is so hard for the clown posse to understand.
Says the asshat who doesn't understand that 15 points > 1 point.

Try out this test later this evening, when you're picking up the cones at the end of your shift:

Pick up a single cone, and toss it into the back of the orange state road construction truck.
Then pick up 15 cones, and toss them into the back of the truck.

Which takes longer? Picking up the 15, or picking up a single cone?

15 > 1

Says the asshat who doesn't understand that 15 points > 1 point.

Try out this test later this evening, when you're picking up the cones at the end of your shift:

Pick up a single cone, and toss it into the back of the orange state road construction truck.
Then pick up 15 cones, and toss them into the back of the truck.

Which takes longer? Picking up the 15, or picking up a single cone?

15 > 1

It is comical watching a group of guys who don't understand a simple logical point try to beat up on the person who does.

I think when someone said that ignorance is bliss that he/she was saying a kind word about a Marshall education.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT