ADVERTISEMENT

Mountaineer takes first gold medal of Olympics

I have to say, I have never given enough damn about any poster on a message board to concern myself with what they do for a living.
The funny part about thise guys is they wish I worked on a road crew but none of them are qualified to actually do that job. Oh well, nobody ever accused them of being smart.

Not only did she win the gold medal, she set a new Olympic record.

More.......

You Herdiots better not mess with her, she will shoot your eye out - from a distance.

The funny part about thise guys is they wish I worked on a road crew but none of them are qualified to actually do that job. Oh well, nobody ever accused them of being smart.
It's none of them IS qualified, f-tard. You're the epitome of a moron: Too dumb to know that you're stupid. LOL

Marshall fans were cheering for China.

I'm not going to gloat.

As everyone knows the Herd was down when we played them in fb(and we knew prior to agreeing to play them)and now the Herd's Olympic Sports are down too.

Normally our Olympic teams woulda been loaded with MU athletes.

As usual.

I'm not going to gloat.

As everyone knows the Herd was down when we played them in fb(and we knew prior to agreeing to play them)and now the Herd's Olympic Sports are down too.

Normally our Olympic teams woulda been loaded with MU athletes.

As usual.

Mike Hamrick and Dan D'Antoni made a clear statement to the Olympic Committee - either hold the Olympics at the Joan or we're not interested in participating. Bobby Pruett issued a statement afterwards saying " If you're skeert you kin bring your dowg." Similar policies as that have been very productive for the Herdiots in the past, it's only a matter of time until the Olympic Committee realizes their mistake and announces that Herdzakistan will host the next Olympics.

If cone dropping, couch burning, beagle fvcking, and middle finger flipping ever makes into the Olympics you guys would rule. Maybe old buzzard can get into the senior olympics, cane walking would be a good sport for him.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
If cone dropping, couch burning, beagle fvcking, and middle finger flipping ever makes into the Olympics you guys would rule. Maybe old buzzard can get into the senior olympics, cane walking would be a good sport for him.
Whats the matter marine? You sound a bit angry?

Reactions: old buzzard
I don't let simple minded people make me angry or get under my skin, which is why you two don't bother me.

Last edited:
I don't let simple minded people make me angry or get under my skin, which is why you two don't bother me.
Actions speak louder than words. You are talking nonesense instead of supporting a us olympian. Pretty small actions from a pretty sad person.

The SAT disagrees with your fly-by-night web site, 30Cat, but David (orange) Cone appreciates your willingness to fight his battles for him.

Good luck to our local fellow schools and their olympic contenders.
Never said you boys and girls can't shoot BB guns...probably have some hellalish Nerf ball players up there as well. But congrats to the young lady!

Never said you boys and girls can't shoot BB guns...probably have some hellalish Nerf ball players up there as well. But congrats to the young lady!
The olympics always awards medals to non-sports. Sad you clowns are so jealous.

The olympics always awards medals to non-sports. Sad you clowns are so jealous.
Are you kidding....just let me find my Daisy Red Ryder BB gun and I'll challenge this girl to a Coke can shooting contest, you can be the judge!

Michael Phelps, a UM grad, brought home gold medal #19 last night. I look at him as an American first and foremost, so no need to start a dozen or so threads bragging over his roots.

Lol....If you can't take being wrong, just say you can't take being wrong.

D
In your (wet) dreams, puss. I'll go with the SAT's grammar rules, and allow you to surf the Internet all day, as you obviously don't have a job even as good as Dumb Dave's orange cone delivery service. LOL

Or rifle, obviously

It's none of them IS qualified, f-tard. You're the epitome of a moron: Too dumb to know that you're stupid. LOL

None of them ARE qualified ... are is used when the object(s) is plural, "is" is used when the object is singular. "them" is plural

None is a pronoun most of the time. It means nothing, zero, no one, or not any part. Some believe it can only be singular in construction, but that is not true. Most seem to think that because none can mean ‘not one’ that it is always singular, but none can also mean ‘not any’. See the examples for uses in plural or singular.

Examples

Singular

But on Friday, which was the last day of filing nominations, among the 24 candidates who filed their nominations from the area none was from the saffron party. [Hindustan Times]

Perhaps none is more vulnerable than James, a soft-spoken 19-year-old who is quick to flash a smile that would melt ice. [Ottawa Citizen]

Not only aesthetically but in just about every other way, Larkin was a man set against his time: modernism in the arts, left-wing politics of the kind that appeals to academic intellectuals, admiration of youth—none of it was to his taste. [Wall Street Journal]

Plural

The court heard he also began using a camera pen in an attempt to gain images of the boys when partially clothed, but while the police found 170,425 images, none were classed as indecent. [The Telegraph]

If we see that there are 50-100 black [former] players who have their coaching badges and none are getting jobs then we can say, ‘There could be a problem’. [Irish Independent]

Based on the forecasts that we have gotten so far this year, none of them were very close to what the game conditions were. [ESPN]

The online Oxford Dictionaries states:

It is sometimes held that none can only take a singular verb, never a plural verb: none of them is coming tonight rather than noneof them are coming tonight. There is little justification, historical or grammatical, for this view. None is descended from Old English nān meaning ‘not one’ and has been used for around a thousand years with both a singular and a plural verb, depending on the context and the emphasis needed.

I've never seen somebody try grammar smack and be completely and utterly wrong.

Well done.

Reactions: 30CAT
Yep, this is why my SAT score dwarfed yours, and you continue to be unemployed. Dumb Dave can't spell, S-A-T, but loves your obsession with defending his honor. Move along, puss.

Give it up, Buck. It doesn't matter if you were so smart that you would have made Einstein look like an idiot....You are wrong on this one.

If you're going to be the board grammar cop, you'll have to accept the consequences when you screw up, SAT be damned.

Stop being a grammar cop...[eyeroll]

Michael Phelps, a UM grad, brought home gold medal #19 last night. I look at him as an American first and foremost, so no need to start a dozen or so threads bragging over his roots.

I doubt that anyone from this board is boasting about Ginny Thrashers accomplishment anywhere other than on one of the WVU boards........she's a Mountaineer, she did well, we are proud of her. If you don't like it - skip over the thread and stop acting like it's a bad thing that someone from WVU won a gold medal for the United States.

Last edited:
Give it up, Buck. It doesn't matter if you were so smart that you would have made Einstein look like an idiot....You are wrong on this one.

If you're going to be the board grammar cop, you'll have to accept the consequences when you screw up, SAT be damned.

Stop being a grammar cop...[eyeroll]
I am not a grammar cop at all, but will point out the irony of an unintelligent poster calling another poster, "stupid." Just as I would call you out, if you were to refer to another poster as, "boring." LOLZ

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT