ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Motel 6 Cactus Bowl Ticket Information

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Motel 6 Cactus Bowl Ticket Information

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (December 6, 2015) -- Tickets for West Virginia's appearance in the 2016 Motel 6 Cactus Bowl on Saturday, January 2, at Chase Field (40,000) in Phoenix, Arizona, are now on sale on a priority basis to 2015 Mountaineer Athletic Club (MAC) members and football season ticket holders at WVUGAME.com.

Available tickets in the WVU allotment are $65 for lower level seating and either $40 or $30 for upper level seating based on location. Seats in the WVU allotment are located in sections 139 to 141 ($65), 326 to 328 ($40) or 311 to 314 ($30). Priority orders will be taken through 5 p.m., Monday at WVUGAME.com. Beginning at 9 a.m., Monday, priority orders can also be placed by calling the Mountaineer Ticket Office at 1-800-WVU GAME.

All active Mountaineer Athletic Club members and football season ticket holders can place their priority orders online byfollowing the instructions mailed to them previously. A limited number of club seats are available to MAC members at the Captains Club level and higher through this priority offering. All priority ticket orders will be allocated with the best available seating based on MAC annual giving level and priority points.

Parking passes for the Motel 6 Cactus Bowl also are available for purchase at $25 per pass, as well as tickets for the Cox Oasis Cactus Bowl Pregame Party Presented by Desert Schools. Tickets for the pregame party are priced at $25 each.

Tickets for WVU students also will be available on Monday, at the Mountaineer Ticket Office in the WVU Coliseum and will be priced at $65, $40 or $30 each. Student tickets must be purchased in person with a valid WVU ID, and sales are limited to two tickets per valid student ID.

General public ticket and parking pass sales will begin through the Mountaineer Ticket Office at 9 a.m., Monday. Fans can purchase tickets and parking passes online at WVUGAME.com or by calling 1-800-WVU GAME.

All seat locations will be allocated based on MAC annual giving level and priority points total.

Mountaineer fans are encouraged to check WVUsports.com and follow @wvufootball on Twitter for ticket updates. Additional Cactus Bowl information also can be found at WVUsports.com/bowlgame.

Fans interested in travel packages from the WVU Alumni Association are encouraged to visit wvusportstravel.com for more information.

West Virginia will face Arizona State in the game, and it will be the second meeting between the two schools. The Sun Devilswon a42-7 decision in Tempe, on Nov. 17, 1979. Scheduled kickoff is slated for 10:15 p.m. ET. The Mountaineers will be making their 34th bowl appearance.

Is this really the "motel 6" bowl? are you messing with us?
He's not.. ...and it sucks that the actual good/great seats are 'gone' (aka you have to pay a fourth party EVEN MORE money to get the seats.

bowls have sucked in the big 12. were the old big east bowl ties that much better

Cactus Bowl but sponsored by Motel 6. The Fiesta Bowl this year is sponsored by BattleFrog U.S.

lol. i dont know what battlefrog is. but i know i lost my virginity at a motel 6. picked up bed bugs another time, the last time i stayed there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT