ADVERTISEMENT

Most popular IMG networks

Not a surprise to me

That's for an IMF that as 200 colleges as its clients !!!!

THAT is impressive that WVU is among the top 4 in listeners.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve North Carolina State

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma

I was listening to IMG thru the TuneIn app during the game.

Feed went out halfway thru the 4th quarter and did not come back on.

Was really PO I missed the post game stuff. Anyone else experience technical difficulties?

I listen to all football and basketball broadcasts thru the TuneIn app to hear Tony and TuneIn app has left me high and dry more than a few times....definitely not the most consistent and reliable app.

Reactions: suckcreek
I was listening to IMG thru the TuneIn app during the game.

Feed went out halfway thru the 4th quarter and did not come back on.

Was really PO I missed the post game stuff. Anyone else experience technical difficulties?

I listen to all football and basketball broadcasts thru the TuneIn app to hear Tony and TuneIn app has left me high and dry more than a few times....definitely not the most consistent and reliable app.

I have listened through the IMG WVU app, it has lost audio a few times, but app restart at most fixes it.

Interesting?
I see that WV has affiliates all over the state for their radio broadcast so it makes me think that a lot of WV alumni live out of state.

In a close game the radio makes it difficult. College Baseball is much better suited for the radio because you can't see the plays develop in football.

Interesting?
I see that WV has affiliates all over the state for their radio broadcast so it makes me think that a lot of WV alumni live out of state.

In a close game the radio makes it difficult. College Baseball is much better suited for the radio because you can't see the plays develop in football.

You’ve never had a good announcer then.

You’ve never had a good announcer then.

Jack Fleming is first class.
Back in the 80's and early 90's Texas had Ron Franklin who was first class and maybe one of the best who ever called games. I truly miss him doing ESPN games
Currently UT has Craig Way who is first class and should be here for another 25+

Baseball, to me, is much easier to listen on the radio. I would rather listen to it than watch it.
Like I said in football you have too much going on so you do not have the time in most circumstances to call all the action. Reason why Football didn't really blossom until TV was a major part of the game.

Jack Fleming is first class.
Back in the 80's and early 90's Texas had Ron Franklin who was first class and maybe one of the best who ever called games. I truly miss him doing ESPN games
Currently UT has Craig Way who is first class and should be here for another 25+

Baseball, to me, is much easier to listen on the radio. I would rather listen to it than watch it.
Like I said in football you have too much going on so you do not have the time in most circumstances to call all the action. Reason why Football didn't really blossom until TV was a major part of the game.

Agreed with the Ron Franklin....Never forget the 1994 thanksgiving game against Syracuse.

nobody-cares-gif-7-1.gif

Interesting?

To 'see the plays' requires an outstanding broadcaster. Jack Fleming had THAT ability. Few do!

After the WV Radio debacle concerning 3rd tier radio broadcasts. I really doubt John Raese will let any of his stations broadcast any football games. IMO
I doubt WVU would want any Raese stations broadcasting WVU games.

Don't care who owns what radio stations - just want the Mountaineers on the ones that give the
widest coverage - don't have that now. I would hope that WVU wants the same thing and is not
ignoring the best stations just because of who owns them. Heard that the sticking point has been
or was that WV Radio corp took the position that IMG had to take all its stations or none at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT