ADVERTISEMENT

Most Americans say Trump should face charges over 2020 election, poll finds

So when do we charge every Democrat that said Trump didn't win in 2016?

Laws are laws. No one is above them. Right?

It’s kinda ridiculous to think anyone would actually question this. Laws are laws and guilty is guilty. Boom. Lock him up.
All right I'm going to agree with you Leftists Trump should face charges for challenging the election results.

So then if you support that like most Americans apparently do according to your polls, why weren't all the Democrat challenges to previous elections NOT prosecuted? I'm not asking you to explain why Trump should be charged (which you can't do btw) I am asking you to explain why Democrats should not have been charged?

What is the difference? Can any of you explain that? If you cannot, what the Hell has Trump done that's criminal which the Dems also did that isn't?

You can't have it both ways. Either it's a crime to challenge election results or it isn't. Why is it a crime for Trump but not for Hillary, or Al Gore, or Stacy Abrams?

If you can't explain that, then you people are straight up insane.

Last edited:
Why is this so complicated for Repubs? They're either trolling or don't understand the charges against Trump. A big problem for Repubs is that they get their so called "news" from social media (or the Fox MAGA propaganda channel) where their sources are just MAGA trolls so maybe that's it. A low-info bunch any way you look at it and I almost feel bad watching them embarrass themselves on the board daily, almost.

Democrats' goal is total power— power of the system. But, ultimately, over YOU. They will do anything to get that. Including destroying the law to eliminate their political dissidents. The only way to save the law and stop their craven hunger for complete dominion is to do the same to them. This means Republicans need to do what they've been telling you they would do for decades— turn the tables: Republican DAs indicting Democrats for provable crimes. Republican AGs doing the same. And so on. This is how we take back our country from the hands of the rotten Marxists pulling the strings of the Ruling Class. This is the playbook.

Why is this so complicated for Repubs? They're either trolling or don't understand the charges against Trump. A big problem for Repubs is that they get their so called "news" from social media (or the Fox MAGA propaganda channel) where their sources are just MAGA trolls so maybe that's it. A low-info bunch any way you look at it and I almost feel bad watching them embarrass themselves on the board daily, almost.
Ironically, you don’t even understand the charges since you cannot answer what crimes Trump committed.

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT

Dumbass

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Never mind the media information lecture. Just tell us what's the difference between challenging the results of the 2020 election vs 2016, or 2000? One challenge of the results is a crime, two others weren't.

What's the difference besides Trump derangement?

He won't just lay out what the difference is between challenging the 2020 election and 2016 (ironically one really did involve illegal activity).

You call him a dumbass...I just call him dumb.

@moe
230.jpg
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Reactions: 30CAT

👆

Has never had sex.

The infamous "Russian collusion" story...3 years...40 million dollars...a massive challenge to the results of the 2016 election. Who was behind it but never charged with any criminal activity?

Russian collusion...it was all on Hillary

excerpt:
It's possible the collusion investigation soon will turn from Trump to Clinton. If so, it could lead to more resignations and possibly jail time for those involved. That includes perhaps even Hillary Clinton, who sits at the political epicenter of all this illegality. The great irony here is that, after more than two years of investigating, the only real evidence of collusion with Russians at all points to Hillary Clinton. It was she who hired Steele to dig up dirt on Trump using Russian sources.

Don't hold your breath folks, but there is NO WAY anyone who's not marinated with TDS can suggest there was nothing illegal behind all of this and Hillary shouldn't be charged as result of it.

Last edited:
The infamous "Russian collusion" story...3 years...40 million dollars...a massive challenge to the results of the 2016 election. Who was behind it but never charged with any criminal activity?

Russian collusion...it was all on Hilliary

excerpt:
It's possible the collusion investigation soon will turn from Trump to Clinton. If so, it could lead to more resignations and possibly jail time for those involved. That includes perhaps even Hilliary Clinton, who sits at the political epicenter of all this illegality. The great irony here is that, after more than two years of investigating, the only real evidence of collusion with Russians at all points to Hilliary Clinton. It was she who hired Steele to dig up dirt on Trump using Russian sources.

Don't hold your breath folks, but there is NO WAY anyone who's not marinated with TDS can suggest there was nothing illegal behind all of this and Hilliary shouldn't be charged as result of it.

What do you think, @Soaring Eagle 74? I mean, you're bashing Trump. Do you think Hilliary is above the law? homObama spied on his opponent's campaign.

Do you think Hilliary, homObama and all invloved should be held accountable?

What do you think, @Soaring Eagle 74? I mean, you're bashing Trump. Do you think Hilliary is above the law? homObama spied on his opponent's campaign.

Do you think Hilliary, homObama and all invloved should be held accountable?
Know how you can tell our friends on the Left are full of TDS/BS @30CAT? Just watch how quiet they get when you hit them right between the eyes with their own hypocrisy as you just did in post # 26.

(btw I love homObama & Hilliary) :joy:
giphy.gif

(From above linked article):
"it was likely that information "was handed directly from Russian propaganda arms to the Clinton campaign, fed into the top levels of the FBI and Department of Justice to open up a counterintelligence investigation into a political campaign that has now colluded (with) nearly every top official at the DOJ and FBI over the course of the last couple years. These are serious felonies, using the federal agencies to spy on a political opponent in league with a hostile foreign power.

As we said, the only real collusion appears to be on the part of the Clinton campaign — aided by the Obama administration, CIA chief John Brennan and a handful of high-level officials at the Department of Justice and FBI.

Let that sink in folks. Not only were the results of the 2016 election "challenged" but laws were broken doing so! No one has been arrested, no one has been indicted, and least of all no one has been tried for these blatant illegal activities!

@moe @bamaEER @Soaring Eagle 74 can any of you explain why we're not prosecuting the principles involved in this obvious law breaking disguised as disputing the 2016 election?

@moe
230.jpg
I just hate Trump

@bamaEER
giphy.gif

@Soaring Eagle 74
giphy.gif

Damn...they're quiet huh?
iu

Well not when it comes to you DJT! 😏

Last edited:
Alan Derschowitz lays out the basic flaw of the Trump indictment
Trump used same tactics as Al Gore in 2000 election
excerpt:
it would be wrong to "expand" the RICO statute to "include political objections," including ones that members of the Democrat party have made. "You cannot start making crimes out of things that the Democrats did -- Tilden Hayes, John Kennedy election 2000 election 2016 election, Jamie Raskin gets up and does some of the same things. These are political actions that the Constitution prefers us to take rather than going out on the streets and rioting. We're supposed to go to court. We're supposed to go to Congress. You can't make those things crimes. And you can't expand the RICO statute to now include political objections"

...more

When Trump was disputing the results of the 2020 election, he made a phone call to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to help him "find 11,789 votes,"

"All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state," Trump reportedly said.

Georgia certified election results showing that Trump’s Democratic opponent Joe Biden won the state’s Nov. 3 election by 11,779 votes.

Dershowitz compared the call to Gore’s legal strategy in 2000.

"It’s pretty much the same thing I did and Professor Lawrence Tribe did, and those of us who were on the Al Gore team," Dershowitz said. "I was representing the voters of Palm Beach County, and we were saying ‘please check this county, check that county, find this vote find those votes. We think there are more votes,’" Dershowitz described.

...more
"So if you look back at the 2000 election and the protests, I still think to this day, and I'll say it here on television, that that election was stolen from Al Gore by Bush that he won the actual election. I'm saying that -- are they going to come after me now?" Dershowitz said.

Leftists can't have it both ways. Either they're going to insist Democrats also be prosecuted FOR THE SAME THINGS THEY'RE ACCUSING TRUMP OF, or they're going to admit this is just a partisan political hack job designed to keep Trump from running and winning the WH again.

Full story

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
It’s kinda ridiculous ... Laws are laws and guilty is guilty.
I have laid out in this thread specific actions of Democrats engaged in "challenging the results" of both the 2016 and 2000 elections. Why are you not calling for prosecutions of these Democrats based on what I've re-quoted what you said?

Does your refusal to answer mean you know you're a two faced hypocrite or you're just an uninformed media mind numbed Trump hating partisan hack?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT