ADVERTISEMENT

More silence from our friends on the Left...

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
...this time over the latest economic survey which shows creepy Joe Biden still sitting at all time lows in both overall job approval and poor handling of the economy. Now do you all understand why they're all so quiet? Read more here and you'll know what they already do. Their vote for creepy Joe was a waste of time.

Biden approval rating near record low in new poll

excerpt:
Biden’s overall approval rating dropped to 37 percent in a poll released Wednesday — a near record-low for the president as he heads into an election year. The latest CNBC All-America Economic Survey, conducted Oct. 11-15, showed Biden’s overall approval rating at its second-lowest point in his presidency, 1 point higher than the record-low 36 percent approval in July 2022. Biden’s disapproval rating rose to a record-high of 58 percent.

What I can't figure out is why everybody hates me, when Trump's still out there gaining popularity like they actually installed him instead of me?
AA1icSOr.img

Maybe it's just the creepy way you've gone about pretending you're doing a good job creepy Joe? Haven't you noticed how you've screwed things up? Yet you're out there pimpin' that failed "Bidenomics" like you've actually accomplished something? :rolleyes:

People aren't stupid creepy Joe...they see through you're absent minded act!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT