ADVERTISEMENT

More evidence of Trump’s mental deterioration at NY Trial. He thinks he was still president in 2021

Let's start with the Criminals, mentally insane, cartel members, and one's from foreign countries that hate us. That should keep them busy for several years.
Trump ended "catch & release", chain migrations, anchor baby citizenship for illegal parents, and defunding so called "sanctuary citities". He favored strict border enforcement with enhanced security, thorough vetting of asylum applicants, immediate deportations of criminals and/or those who break our laws coming here, and limits on how many and who we allow in based on merit, not economic status.

The Left calls him racist or a White nationalist, or nativist (what ever the Hell that means) but what solid criticisms of any of those policies have you ever heard any of them pronounce?
giphy.gif

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Trump ended "catch & release", chain migrations, anchor baby citizenship for illegal parents, and defunding so called "sanctuary citities". He favored strict border enforcement with enhanced security, thorough vetting of asylum applicants, immediate deportations of criminals and/or those who break our law coming here, and limits on how many and who we allow in based on merit, not economic status.

The Left calls him racist or a White nationalist, or nativist (what ever the Hell that means) but what solid criticisms of any of those policies have you ever heard any of them pronounce?
giphy.gif

I know. There's older threads on here with me arguing with the open borders nutjobs about it. I explained defense in depth and why we needed a wall. The Communist traitors didn't want to hear it.

I know. There's older threads on here with me arguing with the open borders nutjobs about it. I explained defense in depth and why we needed a wall. The Communist traitors didn't want to hear it.
I'll bet you were called lots of names like they call Trump but not one of them offered a better idea than that wall to reduce the flow of illegals into this country? Compare what we had while Trump was pushing for that wall to the mass invasion we see on that border now?

giphy.gif

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT