ADVERTISEMENT

Mifsud - a new book

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
Two of his friends published a book recently, he's alive and kicking.

"The Faking of Russia-gate: The Papadopoulos Case, an Investigative Analysis". They state he denies mentioning Clinton emails to Papadopoulos as well, similar to Browning. The authors, Mifsud's friends, said he is not a Russian spy. Rather, he is more likely a Western intelligence asset.

Between this and Browning, this entirely undercuts Papadopoulos' plea deal, and the Democratic response memo. Mifsud was supposed to be a Russian agent.

Reactions: atlkvb

"The Faking of Russia-gate: The Papadopoulos Case, an Investigative Analysis". They state he denies mentioning Clinton emails to Papadopoulos as well, similar to Browning. The authors, Mifsud's friends, said he is not a Russian spy. Rather, he is more likely a Western intelligence asset.

Between this and Browning, this entirely undercuts Papadopoulos' plea deal, and the Democratic response memo. Mifsud was supposed to be a Russian agent.
His friends say he isn't a spy? Good enough for me.

Reactions: CpEER and WVUCOOPER

That they wrote a book, put their names to it, and said he isn't a Russian spy says more than the DNC memo. It's certainly not proof, but another morsel of detail that doesn't align with the DOJ narrative. We shall see.... SOON!

Reactions: MacMountie
That they wrote a book, put their names to it, and said he isn't a Russian spy says more than the DNC memo. It's certainly not proof, but another morsel of detail that doesn't align with the DOJ narrative. We shall see.... SOON!
Keep hoping the entire FBI and DOJ are corrupt and only Trump tells the truth, I mean, that makes sense right?

Keep hoping the entire FBI and DOJ are corrupt and only Trump tells the truth, I mean, that makes sense right?
Nobody has said the entire FBI and DOJ is corrupt you liar. Keep gaslighting the debate to spin ypur bullshit.

Wait. They wrote a book that they make money from, and in that book they say that this friend of theirs is not a spy. I can see how that makes it even less likely that they are full of beans.

"If Mifsud truly is a Russian agent – which is key to the collusion narrative – he could prove to be one of the most promiscuous spies in modern history. Western intelligence agencies and European politicians would have to spend the next few decades repairing the damage he did to global security by infiltrating key institutions and personnel. As of yet, however, there is no indication that any intelligence service has begun the embarrassing, but highly important, assessment of how it was penetrated and how it can re-fortify the vulnerabilities that Mifsud may have exposed. There has been no public effort to arrest him."

THEs Conspiracy of the Day brought to you by your friends at Breitbart

I give you credit THE....when you go in, you go in head first.

Head first? Always. Here's how:
  • I will repost anyone that is backed up by facts on any issue.
  • That is not an overall endorsement of everything they do
  • Jack, as an example, includes backup documentation a lot of the time. He may or may not have endorsed pizzagate, I don't care. At the time I reposted, they are accurate (or I'm making fun of them)
  • CNN, NYT, and WaPo have all been caught reposting propaganda from particular politicians or career spooks. I go through their stuff very carefully. It's not journalism, it's government media.
  • I do not believe pizzagate, but there are high placed and powerful people involved in low-life crap, including pedophilia. I do not believe QAnon, at all.

Last edited:
  • Jack, as an example, includes backup documentation a lot of the time. He may or may not have endorsed pizzagate, I don't care. At the time I reposted, they are accurate (or I'm making fun of them)
  • CNN, NYT, and WaPo have all been caught reposting propaganda from particular politicians or career spooks. I go through their stuff very carefully. It's not journalism, it's government media.
  • I do not believe pizzagate, but there are high placed and powerful people involved in low-life crap, including pedophilia. I do not believe QAnon, at all.
lol

You do realize that the NYT broke the story of Hillary's servers? I am not a big fan of CNN but I find the Post and Times to be decent while obviously left leaning. Here is my opinion of the news and the MSM. They report. Sometimes you have to find it. Look at Fox News.com It is a pretty decent new source but it is definitely right leaning. I visit that sight 4-5 times every week. I refuse to watch the junk on Fox New TV as I find Hannity to be a lying sack of poo.

I think as Americans we have become lazy and want to be fed everything. We don't read. We don't think like we should. We don't investigate. And when I say "we" I mean the educated. The majority of the less educated just believe whatever they are told.

You do realize that the NYT broke the story of Hillary's servers?

Haberman has worked for the NYT for a couple years now, check her stories since.

placing_a_story.jpg

I liked it too.
Just making sure you are kept up to date on who likes posts.
THEs Conspiracy of the Day brought to you by your friends at Breitbart
Guess this one didn’t pan out either.

So riddle me this DOJ believers. If Misfud was a Russian agent as claimed by your beloved DOJ, why oh why would he leave hiding to testify before the Senate Intel Committee?

Jesus, Mary and Joseph...how did I miss this the first time? Is this somehow related to the Jacob Wohl Mueller accuser? How’s that going these days?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT