ADVERTISEMENT

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
Undoubtedly after having pounded at least a 12 pack, MichiganHerd recently professed his "man love" for the serial profiler known as TownesVanZandt/JasonVorhees/RichardCranium and at least 25 other handles. How does TrollVanZandt repay MichiganHerd...

People
You mean your friends
King Coal, Greggy and MichiganHerd 😂🤣😅

Quite a collection of shitty posters

Good to know that you protect those posters…

Don’t need B1G homers on this message board.

😂🤣😅😂🤣

Poor Allen
Digging herself deeper

Cannot have these B1G trolls
Need to come back as fans of SEC schools

He was protecting the B1G fanboys

Not a good look to have these homers on this site.

Goes back to my original point.

Supposed WV residents who support Big Ten schools
I guess if you are from there that is different.
Why not support Alabama with Saban at least
The moral of this story: Choose your friends more wisely. Or, at least don't post on a message board when you're sh!t-faced.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beer:

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Lovers quarrel?
Don’t get into that fag drama. Have better things to do
You've spent all day crying your eyes out because B1G fans post on this site. You're an unemployed piece of sh!t, who has 30+ handles, a handful of which you used to lie about being a Texas fan. Now, you're too embarrassed to pretend to be a Texas fan because Texas prison-raped WVU, you real favorite school. Karma continues to bend you over, and dry fvck you...no vaseline allowed. I love every second of your humiliation.

[banana]:middlefinger:

People can’t choose their skin color upon birth
But they can choose if they want to suck a dick or not
Funny how some you act “woke” about this but not other things
No secure man worries about such things, but then again, no secure man creates 30+ profiles and is so embarrassed by being a WVU fan that he creates a fake Texas fan persona to try to be the "cool kid" on message boards. You continue to be the board's biggest...

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
No secure man worries about such things, but then again, no secure man creates 30+ profiles and is so embarrassed by being a WVU fan that he creates a fake Texas fan persona to try to be the "cool kid" on message boards. You continue to be the board's biggest...

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
😂🤣😂🤣
Whatever you want to tell yourself, Queenie

It's easier to talk to myself than your 30+ profiles, you piece of sh!t fraudulent Texas fan. I hope that Bevo takes a giant dump on your wheelchair.

[banana]
He’s a disabled loser. Unless Bevo is the nickname for his colostomy bag, no one will even see him.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
^^^ Ladies & Gentlemen: The Little Girls' Coach who once led his squad to a tenth place finish in a nine-team tournament has shouted to the ends of the Earth that he has had me on ignore for months. Yet, here he is posting in MY thread, which he wouldn't even be able to see, if he truly had me on ignore. This is the biggest fraud perpetrated on this site since TrollVanZandt created 25+ profiles, several of which he used to pretend to be a Texas fan. No fraud quite like a gutless fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT