ADVERTISEMENT

MichiganHerd Retirememt Jan 14 Thread.

Didn't realize you were so old.

Congrats brother.
I'm not that damn old. Still working for a few more years, maybe 3, or 5 (at most). Don't want to pay $1,100 per month for O-Biden insurance, so have to wait until at least 65.

Reactions: dave
I’ll see you around my man. Get your ass back to WV. Just stay away from hipster Fayetteville

I’ll see you around my man. Get your ass back to WV. Just stay away from hipster Fayetteville
Only way I would ever get back to Fayetteville, would be due to hitting a lottery ticket. I may be tempted to purchase a large home overlooking the gorge on the other side of the bridge. Even then, I would only stroll into town to buy more beer and illegal stuff. But that would only be a home for the Fall/football season.

Edit: actually, I take that all back. Last place I want to be with a load of dough is around all my friends back home. Leaches would want to leach.

Thank you. 5 o'clock p.m. on the 14th of January cannot come quickly enough.

Congratulations. Youre a solid guy.

My dad retired 12 months ago and he's more annoying than ever...he was more interesting when he was working.

He was an engineer, needs something to occupy his mind but fills the void critiquing my outdoor christmas lights...and everything else I do.

I guess he earned it.

Congrats on earning your license to annoy and knitpick...I expect great things from you

Last edited:
I guess I should have clarified in the title what type retirement this was. Just goes to show a title can be misleading just like Bucky titles always are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT