ADVERTISEMENT

Michelle Obama says "this administration works in chaos"...

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Is she talking about the chaos the left created and promotes?

Hey Looney Tunes...Outside of your brainwashed constituents, Americans aren't dumb. We have eyes and ears, you know? We are free to think and judge for ourselves.

The country knows the chaos is in leftist-run cities and the powers in those cities tell police to stand down. We also know that Trump is begging to go in and stop this leftist-created chaos and leftist-leaders prevent him from doing so.

On a side note, i wonder how many takes it took to make it look like Racist Joe didn't have trouble speaking during the prerecorded convention?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Pre-recorded and edit 35 times to correct the dumbass's mistakes. Joey's team has him hiding in mancave to avoid stupidities in public. The demented idiot can't even read a script written for him. Who changes his diapers?

Joey is a Poster Child for biggest buffon ever. He is beyond repair. His wife is all about the money too, or she should would never allow this to happen.

Bidens are a whole family of Moes and Hoes.

That's my President.

"Big Mike" is also trending, LOL:

wp-1477423072474.gif

tenor.gif

Must be why it has been the most stable administration in the history of the free world! Lol, Americans aren't stupid. I'll go with General Mattis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT