ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Fans Recruits

AllEers6

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2011
Has anyone seen on social media the Miami fans and recruits talking smack? They must think they are Alabama or something. Wow!

QUOTE="WVex-pat in GA, post: 1379868, member: 3380"]I think it is going to be a better game than either fan-base thinks. One of them will be rudely awakened.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe both fan-bases will be rudely awakened.
I really think this will be one of the better bowl games.

But if it is one-sided .... I like the chances of the field tilting our way.

Harley had 3 TD catches in the state title game....... wearing WVU gloves

While Seider sat beside his dad in the bleachers

But Herdfever and Miami kid know he flipped already

lol

Reuban Foster has an Auburn Tattoo. And Ahmmond Richards wore Gator Gloves his whole senior year.

Also its easy for Seider to be at the State Championship game when Miami had Jerry Jeudy on campus. If Harley doesnt flip to Miami its because they was able to land Jerry Jeudy and Devonte Smith.

Also his pops is an admitted Die Hard Miami fan

Reactions: Uswagpak
Reuban Foster has an Auburn Tattoo. And Ahmmond Richards wore Gator Gloves his whole senior year.

Also its easy for Seider to be at the State Championship game when Miami had Jerry Jeudy on campus. If Harley doesnt flip to Miami its because they was able to land Jerry Jeudy and Devonte Smith.

Also his pops is an admitted Die Hard Miami fan
And he may flip, hard to beat out the hometown team, I'm just trying to figure out why you would even care?? I like our chances but ya never know!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT