ADVERTISEMENT

McCoy?

He’s 3rd string. They will play all 4 RBs. McCoy isn’t a every down RB. He’s versatile but not built for it. Pettaway is thick, strong. Sinkfield explosive, versatile himself.

McCoy is best NC recruit we ever got but he’s average and 3rd string. NC hasn’t delivered much in recruiting for WVU. We’ve tried NC for last 10-15 years and it’s been a fail. NC is not a great football state considering how big it is. NC boys usually don’t go farther north than VA. Grier was a transfer who had to transfer after issue and not a straight high school recruit.

McCoy fumbled and got hurt a little. He’s probably 4th string now. I feel bad for him. I know he’s frustrated for the fumble. At least he caught TD pass. He should switch to WR. It may benefit him. He’s thin.

McCoy fumbled and got hurt a little. He’s probably 4th string now. I feel bad for him. I know he’s frustrated for the fumble. At least he caught TD pass. He should switch to WR. It may benefit him. He’s thin.

He fumbled because he got popped big time.

Yeah but WVUALLEN you know how things are when you fumble nowadays. Coaches get pissed. Especially when you got 3 other RBs that can take your playing time away. Trust me he’s in the dog house now a little.

The fumble didn’t help. I think Dana is just sending a message that you can go from 1st to last, if you don’t work for it. The other RBs were good but I didn’t see anything out there that would have locked in a starter or even the first two guys. I can easily see McKoy starting by conference play.

The fumble didn’t help. I think Dana is just sending a message that you can go from 1st to last, if you don’t work for it. The other RBs were good but I didn’t see anything out there that would have locked in a starter or even the first two guys. I can easily see McKoy starting by conference play.

McKoy got stood up and fumbled. The others didn't. That's enough to lock one out.

I think Sinkfield will make some big plays. Brown looked good and Pettaway is strong, steady. McCoy is versatile.

The starting RB will be the one that can break the most tackles because our o-line still sucks at run blocking.

The starting RB will be the one that can break the most tackles because our o-line still sucks at run blocking.
It's impressive how you already know this after a successful run game against a SEC defense coached by arguably the best defensive coach in college football. After one game also. Sounds like butthurt over Dana firing Crook.

It's impressive how you already know this after a successful run game against a SEC defense coached by arguably the best defensive coach in college football. After one game also. Sounds like butthurt over Dana firing Crook.
med_1441889293_image.jpg

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Yeah but WVUALLEN you know how things are when you fumble nowadays. Coaches get pissed. Especially when you got 3 other RBs that can take your playing time away. Trust me he’s in the dog house now a little.

I would say he has been in the dog house. We just don't know why.

Recruiting NC has been rough for WVU. They have tried last 15 years. It’s been fail. For a large state it’s not really loaded with great football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT