ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe y'all don't realize.. the best "team" we've had since 2007 in playing right now

I agree. This team has an extremely high ceiling. If we get better as the year goes along this will be a very dangerous team come March.

We looked really good for 16 minutes. After that.... not so much.

Ran in to a top 5 defensive team that made some adjustments. We will be fine. Probably 22-24 wins easily....before Big 12 tourney. This game will make us better. If Carter goes in for the layup we probably are tied and who knows from there. Instead, we go from potentially tied to down 5 in a span of 3 seconds.

I agree. This team has an extremely high ceiling. If we get better as the year goes along this will be a very dangerous team come March.
Agree if we develop some discipline on offense and cut down on unforced turnovers. Guard play has got to improve. We are missing Gary and Wannie big time.

All I can say is that it's a good thing that no one in the Big 12 has faced Press Virginia before.
They won't know what's coming at them.

Big fan of the basketball program but this team is not on the same level as 2010. I would put us right now in the same category as our 2014, 2006, 2008 teams

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT