ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe I should post more often

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Couldn't help but notice my absence the last four days has certainly wilted forum activity.

But yet, some claim I'm bad for the forum.

I say, I'm the grease that keeps the wheels spinning.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Welcome back and Merry Christmas. Marshall continues to be Marshall. Blew a lead in their bowl game and lost two back to back basketball games. Meanwhile, the search for a new AD for Marshall continues. Whomever is hired faces a 70+ year old basketball coach, attendance (or lack there of) at basketball and football games, and a new conference home.

Welcome back and Merry Christmas. Marshall continues to be Marshall. Blew a lead in their bowl game and lost two back to back basketball games. Meanwhile, the search for a new AD for Marshall continues. Whomever is hired faces a 70+ year old basketball coach, attendance (or lack there of) at basketball and football games, and a new conference home.
Thanks for the Marshall update. Has to be tough on lifelong fans like yourself and your friend, Sistersville. Hope it all works out for you in the end. You two pulling for the Wolverines in the CFP?

Thanks for the Marshall update. Has to be tough on lifelong fans like yourself and your friend, Sistersville. Hope it all works out for you in the end. You two pulling for the Wolverines in the CFP?
So one of the four horseman giving up on their team. You are a funny dude.

Couldn't help but notice my absence the last four days has certainly wilted forum activity.

But yet, some claim I'm bad for the forum.

I say, I'm the grease that keeps the wheels spinning.

Hall Of Posters like yourself are always missed when they don’t post for a period of time. Also content goes way down.

Reactions: KingCoal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT