ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall's Spring Game?

Duuuuuur

Freshman
Feb 25, 2012
Did the herd win their spring game? With a 3-9 squad last year wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to lose...

-Duuuuuur

They moved it indoors because it sprinkled. Yeah, everyone was a winner and got participation trophies.

I saw that all of 6,000-7,000 hearty WVU fans showed up for the Fold & Blew's spring game. Y'all must be stoked for the second coming of Dan Marino, as I would have expected only 5,000 fans to show up for your spring game, if Grier hadn't been showcased. We only had 80,000 or so at our spring game because part of the 'shoe is under construction, and the seats are unavailable.

They moved it indoors because it sprinkled. Yeah, everyone was a winner and got participation trophies.

To hear them tell it they have the finest indoor facility ever devised by mankind. No doubt it would have already been added to the list of the Seven Wonders of the World if not for the concerted efforts of Gordon Gee, Oliver Luck, and the WVU controlled state legislature who is hell bent on keeping Marshall down. Kind of funny that an indoor practice facility could house the entire crowd that showed up to watch their spring game.

Last edited:
I saw that all of 6,000-7,000 hearty WVU fans showed up for the Fold & Blew's spring game. Y'all must be stoked for the second coming of Dan Marino, as I would have expected only 5,000 fans to show up for your spring game, if Grier hadn't been showcased. We only had 80,000 or so at our spring game because part of the 'shoe is under construction, and the seats are unavailable.
Hey mr two teamer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT