ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall is better off with its FCS-like status...

Meh, it's still a good time regardless. Buffalo hasn't made the playoffs since the 90's, and I have more fun every time I go.

Depending on what happens with tv deals, they might be better off in the MAC. It's a good fit for them and it lowers their cost for travel and fans can reasonably travel to away games. I know a lot of their fans don't want to hear that but it has a lot of benefits.

Reactions: 30CAT
It's like I've been saying all along. Marshall can't afford to stay in CUSA and they can't afford to buy their way out. As Chuck said in a round about way, Marshall would rather stay where they can satisfy their fan base with 10 win seasons as opposed to actually facing decent competition. To that fan base it's all about W's and L's, regardless of how weak the competition. So the future for the Herdiots is going to be a play for cash game, maybe two every year, and a bunch of conference wins over a bunch of nobodies, and a lot of chest thumping over nothing.

So, there is no excuse to rebuild? That's funny, you and your brethren have been saying Holgs is still rebuilding since his arrival. How many years does it take? Apparently the standard is different, depending on which spin is being used.

Ironically, Mark Snyder had his best year and still went 6-6 overall before getting a rightfully deserved termination.

So, there is no excuse to rebuild? That's funny, you and your brethren have been saying Holgs is still rebuilding since his arrival. How many years does it take? Apparently the standard is different, depending on which spin is being used.

Ironically, Mark Snyder had his best year and still went 6-6 overall before getting a rightfully deserved termination.

Marshall has amassed an all time record of 7 wins and 38 losses against major opponents........that happened with a lot of different coaches and they weren't all in rebuilding years.

Marshall has amassed an all time record of 7 wins and 38 losses against major opponents........that happened with a lot of different coaches and they weren't all in rebuilding years.

And your old, decrepit mind just continues to wander, doesn't it? I don't expect much out of you, but please try to stay focused on the current discussion points.

CAT is talking about our success (or lack thereof) in C-USA under the auspices of Mark Snyduh.

Cat referenced an article in the Herald-Dispatch that spells out perfectly why Marshall is stuck in CUSA, and why the AAC is not a good fit for the Herd, not one that explains why Snyder was fired. Try to keep up with the subject if you can.

Cat referenced an article in the Herald-Dispatch that spells out perfectly why Marshall is stuck in CUSA, and why the AAC is not a good fit for the Herd, not one that explains why Snyder was fired. Try to keep up with the subject if you can.

I'm assuming you can read...go read what I quoted from CAT, which then should thoroughly explain what my answer was to his comment.

You then chimed in with a response that wasn't on topic. The proof is right above, just scroll up to see. Then, go stick your head back up your ass where it was obviously stored.

I'm assuming you can read...go read what I quoted from CAT, which then should thoroughly explain what my answer was to his comment.

You then chimed in with a response that wasn't on topic. The proof is right above, just scroll up to see. Then, go stick your head back up your ass where it was obviously stored.

You are such a class act.

Here's the article Cat referred to -
http://www.herald-dispatch.com/spor...cle_4c67d47c-61f2-57d9-9b5f-4e285a20812d.html

Now read it for yourself and see if it's more about Mark Snyder or more about the predicament that Marshall is in with CUSA.

Here's the article Cat referred to -
http://www.herald-dispatch.com/spor...cle_4c67d47c-61f2-57d9-9b5f-4e285a20812d.html

Now read it for yourself and see if it's more about Mark Snyder or more about the predicament that Marshall is in with CUSA.

You can't see the forest for the trees, idiot. When you decide to butt into a conversation, make sure you understand what is being discussed. Clearly, and I mean with absolute clarity, in this case, you do not.

I'm finished playing, "one of us is crazy." Again, the best thing for you to do right now would be to shove your head back up your ass.

You can't see the forest for the trees, idiot. When you decide to butt into a conversation, make sure you understand what is being discussed. Clearly, and I mean with absolute clarity, in this case, you do not.

I'm finished playing, "one of us is crazy." Again, the best thing for you to do right now would be to shove your head back up your ass.

Ooops you did it again.........when confronted with reality you resort to profanity. Stay classy like that ml......

MVU fans just cannot come to grips with the reality of how bad their schedule is. RPI has them at 236 while Sagarin as them at 138. Chucky has come to grips with just how poor their schedule is while the rest of them beat their chest over a 10 win season with not one win inside the top 65. Pretty pathetic when you think about it. 0-12

Ooops you did it again.........when confronted with reality you resort to profanity. Stay classy like that ml......

When confronted with ignorance, why bother? I'm sorry you're so tender-hearted. I guess my military background makes me a little rough around the edges.

MVU fans just cannot come to grips with the reality of how bad their schedule is. RPI has them at 236 while Sagarin as them at 138. Chucky has come to grips with just how poor their schedule is while the rest of them beat their chest over a 10 win season with not one win inside the top 65. Pretty pathetic when you think about it. 0-12

That, and 7-38 all time against major programs.

When confronted with ignorance, why bother? I'm sorry you're so tender-hearted. I guess my military background makes me a little rough around the edges.

It seems to me that you are the one with the hurt feelings. Take your pathetic smack to the CUSA boards, you're not impressing anyone here.

CAT is talking about our success (or lack thereof) in C-USA under the auspices of Mark Snyduh

"I" am? It's funny how you read a writer's comments and claim they are mine. I merely said he has valid points.

He also pointed out that the Doc didn't have success against those teams either.

Now factor in no more props, a budget half that of the current lowest budget in the AAC and it's not too difficult coming to the conclusion that Marshall would struggle.

WVU is entering its 5th year in the league and it has just caught up with depth in a power league.

But this isn't about WVU.

WVU has the budget to compete. While it may or may not have a coaching issue, doesn't change that fact.

Marshall would lose props, something the Herd has relied very heavily on since entering the FBS. There is also the huge disadvantage in its athletic budget and overall support. It's highly unlikely that Marshall could overcome those issues.

A move to the AAC would put Marshall in over its head. I think that's a reality Herd fans are going to have to come to terms with.

"I" am? It's funny how you read a writer's comments and claim they are mine. I merely said he has valid points.

He also pointed out that the Doc didn't have success against those teams either.

Now factor in no more props, a budget half that of the current lowest budget in the AAC and it's not too difficult coming to the conclusion that Marshall would struggle.

WVU is entering its 5th year in the league and it has just caught up with depth in a power league.

But this isn't about WVU.

WVU has the budget to compete. While it may or may not have a coaching issue, doesn't change that fact.

Marshall would lose props, something the Herd has relied very heavily on since entering the FBS. There is also the huge disadvantage in its athletic budget and overall support. It's highly unlikely that Marshall could overcome those issues.

A move to the AAC would put Marshall in over its head. I think that's a reality Herd fans are going to have to come to terms with.

I don't think the average Herdiot knows what you are talking about when you mention props.......and I'm sure they don't know that p 5 schools do not offer football scholarships to props.

It's like I've been saying all along. Marshall can't afford to stay in CUSA and they can't afford to buy their way out. As Chuck said in a round about way, Marshall would rather stay where they can satisfy their fan base with 10 win seasons as opposed to actually facing decent competition. To that fan base it's all about W's and L's, regardless of how weak the competition. So the future for the Herdiots is going to be a play for cash game, maybe two every year, and a bunch of conference wins over a bunch of nobodies, and a lot of chest thumping over nothing.

That kinda sounds like you all in the big least after the ACC took the only decent teams in it. Now all you got is a nice check to be cannon fodder.

That kinda sounds like you all in the big least after the ACC took the only decent teams in it. Now all you got is a nice check to be cannon fodder.

So which situation would you rather be in ? lol...

It doesn't matter... by 2020, WVU-Huntington won't have a team either way...

And you get to win 10 games a year against one of the weakest schedules in all of college football.........and the networks pay you accordingly. Be honest alfie, you'd shiite yourself if Marshall had to play WVU's schedule.

And you get to win 10 games a year against one of the weakest schedules in all of college football.........and the networks pay you accordingly. Be honest alfie, you'd shiite yourself if Marshall had to play WVU's schedule.

If you factor the rankings of the teams they beat and the teams they lost to, they would have won about 3 games last year playing our schedule.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
If you factor the rankings of the teams they beat and the teams they lost to, they would have won about 3 games last year playing our schedule.
Even Chucky can see how pitiful MVU's schedule is. But hey they got to points in the preseason poll. Another moral victory banner to hang. 0-12

This is exactly what my friend, Yags, keeps pointing out to you morons. You simply aren't very smart, moron.
At least I post in the right thread little bitch. But hey we all know what a special idiot you are. Just look at the moronic threads you start. We appreciate you constantly entertaining us with your village idiot act. 0-12

[QUOTE="MichiganHerd, post: 1181099, member: 4722"I am clueless, but yet I continue to post because I am a little bitch who got banned from his own message board.[/QUOTE] Yep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT