ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall freshmen QB Isaiah Green looks good

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
Marshall got the win at Miami of OH today as Freshmen QB Isaiah Green looked very good. Kid throws and runs well. Should be a star QB for Doc Holliday. Marshall plays NC State Wolfpack in Huntington Sept. 22 after WVU plays at NC State. Should be rocking for that night game in Huntington. Marshall plays at South Carolina on Sept. 15. Marshall has athletes that can run on offense. Lots of speed.

Marshall got the win at Miami of OH today as Freshmen QB Isaiah Green looked very good. Kid throws and runs well. Should be a star QB for Doc Holliday. Marshall plays NC State Wolfpack in Huntington Sept. 22 after WVU plays at NC State. Should be rocking for that night game in Huntington. Marshall plays at South Carolina on Sept. 15. Marshall has athletes that can run on offense. Lots of speed.
How is this remotely relevant to the WVU board?

Don't care about marshall......at all

I’m all WVU first too but it’s still WV culture. I thought it makes for interesting conversation with normal people with sense. Just like we talk WV high school football on here. I think it’s interesting that NC State plays both WV teams back to back weeks coming up. Either way I think Green could be a star. Should be very interesting.

Not much other conversation going on either. Seems dead tonight surprisingly. Harbaugh offense still stinking at Michigan. They are down 24-10 at Notre Dame with 9:34 left in 4th. They need TD badly. Alabama killing Louisville. Looking forward to LSU vs Miami tomorrow Sunday night college football. That’s a huge game for both teams. VT vs FSU Monday night college football. I love it. No NFL. All college mania.

Have you heard? WVU beat Tennessee with a QB from North Carolina.

Reactions: Airport
WVUallen you didn’t fill us in with your high school report down in Kanawha County. C’mon man. Capital is real deal.

Go to bed??? College football still on Saturday night. I’m staying up. I love this shit man. Herm Edwards first game for Arizona State. BYU vs Arizona.

WVU can win Big 12. It’s going to be special year. I think we got Final 4 playoff potential. Offense is best in country.

WVUallen you didn’t fill us in with your high school report down in Kanawha County. C’mon man. Capital is real deal.

Go to bed??? College football still on Saturday night. I’m staying up. I love this meth. Herm Edwards first game for Arizona State. BYU vs Arizona.

Fixed

Pratt probably watching America’s got talent garbage.

Real men watch college football.

Only time I have ever watched this team called Marshall was when WVU played them. I also seem to remember we owned them.

WVUallen no high school football Friday night? C’mon man. I thought you would fill us in on your thoughts.

I was fishing Friday. Some things in life are more important.

But like I told you Capital will be king of the valley. Unless they stumble somewhere along the line.

I’m all WVU first too but it’s still WV culture. I thought it makes for interesting conversation with normal people with sense. Just like we talk WV high school football on here. I think it’s interesting that NC State plays both WV teams back to back weeks coming up. Either way I think Green could be a star. Should be very interesting.
Good lord...it is marshall and miami...of ofreakinghio

WVUALLEN nothing wrong with fishing. I don’t see what makes it more important but more power to you if it’s a great hobby you enjoy.

I agree Capital is the team to beat down your way. I could see a Capital vs Martinsburg AAA title. WVU commit Kerry Martin gives them high octane offense.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT