ADVERTISEMENT

Marshal sucks

not much disagreement here.....the herdies must have come to terms with their fate
This board has gotten real quiet after our beatdown of the herd
in the tourney in basketball. Things should pick up in July or August when talking season starts.

Last edited:
#tongue in cheek........played anymore.?.....Got Keswick tomorrow.....completely redesigned by Pete Dye....one of top 5 in Virginia

Hell no, my son plays on two different baseball teams and my girl plays lacrosse. My week-weekend consists of sports other than golf these days. I hope you get the shanks

I watched the fourth quarter and overtime of the 2010 game in Huntington last night. Man, that one still has to sting. WVU with an inferior head coach...in enemy territory...capacity crowd at the Joan...Marshall playing out of its mind...WVU trailing 21-6 in the 4th...then...Tron Martinez happened. Geno, Tavon, Devine, Johnson, Sanders take care of the rest.

12-0. Ouch.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I watched the fourth quarter and overtime of the 2010 game in Huntington last night. Man, that one still has to sting. WVU with an inferior head coach...in enemy territory...capacity crowd at the Joan...Marshall playing out of its mind...WVU trailing 21-6 in the 4th...then...Tron Martinez happened. Geno, Tavon, Devine, Johnson, Sanders take care of the rest.

12-0. Ouch.

Damn shame how Ollie murdered Bill Stewart

Damn shame how Ollie murdered Bill Stewart

If only ole Bill hadn't started placing phone calls to area reporters asking them to dig up dirt on Dana, then he may have got to finish working through his contract. No one likes a back stabber.

If only ole Bill hadn't started placing phone calls to area reporters asking them to dig up dirt on Dana, then he may have got to finish working through his contract. No one likes a back stabber.

Doesn’t justify murdering the guy like Ollie did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT