ADVERTISEMENT

Mare of Easttown on HBO Max - anyone watching?

Through two episodes and like it's going to be a good one. Kind of has a True Detective (season 1) feel to it, minus the boobies.

Mare of Easttown
Got it on my To Watch list. I generally can't watch anything with that trollop Kate Winslet in it, but I'm intrigued enough to give it a shot.

Really? Why?
The trollop part or the intrigued part? Intrigued because the creator has made some good movies recently. The trollop part. IDK. Just never liked her. Just gives off insufferable vibes to me AND she hogged that flotation at the end of Titanic, killing Leo's character.

I truly hate Diane Keaton. I hope there is a hell, just so she can spend eternity there.

Watching...SNL had a good skit about this weekend (only watched by Elon Musk was on)

The trollop part or the intrigued part? Intrigued because the creator has made some good movies recently. The trollop part. IDK. Just never liked her. Just gives off insufferable vibes to me AND she hogged that flotation at the end of Titanic, killing Leo's character.

I truly hate Diane Keaton. I hope there is a hell, just so she can spend eternity there.
I'll be curious to see how you like her character then in this show.

Diane Keaton is a great actress IMO.

Kate Winslet’s character in the Divergent movies, shewwwww I thought she was smoking hot.

Reactions: mule_eer
Diane Keaton is a great actress IMO.

Kate Winslet’s character in the Divergent movies, shewwwww I thought she was smoking hot.
I can't think of a worst post in the entire history of this board. Knox included. WTF is the Divergent movies? And Diane Keaton is the worst.

I can't think of a worst post in the entire history of this board. Knox included. WTF is the Divergent movies? And Diane Keaton is the worst.
The Divergent series was kind of similar to the Hunger Games and Maze Runner movies, which I also enjoyed watching. Much better than the fvcking comic book movies IMO which seems to be all that’s on anymore.

It has Jai Courtney, Shailene Woodley, Miles Teller, Zoe Kravitz, and some others in it. It was ok, but it’s not one that I’m recommending you watch.

Through two episodes and like it's going to be a good one. Kind of has a True Detective (season 1) feel to it, minus the boobies.

Mare of Easttown
I'm watching it. Didn't see last night. Its been slow so far, but developing. I read a non-spoiler review somewhere. It said they allowed them to watch through episode 5 and the shit hit the fan in that last episode. Buddy of mine was been watching and said last night's episode was very good...I haven't watched it yet though.

Started watching Safe on Netflix w/ Michael C. Hall, who has a British accent and burned through a few episodes last night so missed Mare. Safe is also a pretty damn good show. Wasn't sold on Michael C Hall w/ a British accent, but he's actually quite good.

Reactions: rog1187

Mare of Easttown

Started watching this at gf’s place.

first two episodes really have me intrigued. I knew that the lead actor kind of looked like Kate Winslet, but didn’t find out that was 100% her until the end credits.

kate winslet is a banger. Always has been since her Titanic days. Loved her blonde look in Revolutionary Road. It may have been peak Kate winslet.

Reactions: rog1187
Started watching this at gf’s place.

first two episodes really have me intrigued. I knew that the lead actor kind of looked like Kate Winslet, but didn’t find out that was 100% her until the end credits.

kate winslet is a banger. Always has been since her Titanic days. Loved her blonde look in Revolutionary Road. It may have been peak Kate winslet.
I knew she looked familiar so I had to look up the cast. Hoping we get a good look at what look to be some tig ole biddies.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT