ADVERTISEMENT

Man, we should have beaten Houston and Ok State

doneagain

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2004
My parent's basement
I know this might stir up the board, but it’s still the truth.

We ran through teams that have manhandled Houston and OkSt. I know Lou Holtz used to preach each team is different every week, but man those are two games we should have never lost and we should be sitting at 9-2 right now with a shot at the B12 title game on the line.

We ran all over UCF and BYU and they had or are currently having their way with OkSt. UCF soundly beat Houston today and we thumped Cincy that beat Houston.

It’s why even though I appreciate the improvement overall this year, I still am gun shy about jumping back on “the climb” full bore.

I need 9 wins to finish the year this season and a minimum repeat next season of 9 or more wins to feel like we could be headed in the right direction as a program under Neal. It would be far easier and cheaper if Neal turns into “The Guy,” than taking a chance on someone new.

I am hoping he can prove himself to be the guy because I don’t think the program can handle a new guy with another 2-3 years of “building a program” after the last 4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News