ADVERTISEMENT

Man, it's too quiet in here! Somebody stir the pot!*

What's hilarious is that TransFatFanForever is the site pin cushion on two boards now. It's hated by WVU fans and non-WVU fans alike and too stupid to stop posting.
Damn...how many mentions is this today from the guy that has me on ignore?

LMAO!

I WIN AGAIN! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Somebody is having a major meltdown, and it couldn't happen to a sorrier pos human being. GSYS.
Major Meltdown?....son....I am just stringing along the low IQ'ers like yourself for my own amusement.

The day I ever sweat Allen or the rest of the twats on this site is the day queenie leaves the gloryhole...and that ain't ever happening is it?

Hey turdboy...you found a cure yet for your monkeypox? Stick to just one gloryhole son....

No doubt...turdboy (and queenie) ruin everything here....solid post muthed.
I briefly am taking you off ignore just to point out what a fool you are making of yourself.....and the fact that you claim to be a WVU fan is even worse.....it's embarrassing to say the least.....please seek help before it's too late...now back on ignore you go thank God

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I briefly am taking you off ignore just to point out what a fool you are making of yourself.....and the fact that you claim to be a WVU fan is even worse.....it's embarrassing to say the least.....please seek help before it's too late...now back on ignore you go thank God
This board used to be fun...but has kind of digressed.

The phat phuck is a loser. That's the word you're looking for. LOSER

so you're saying if jim harbaugh was reading this thread he'd change his stance on abortion?
You'll have to help me out here, as I'm not understanding the point you're attempting to make. What does Jim Harbaugh's stance on abortion have to do with WVUFF being a phat phuck loser? Seem to be two mutually exclusive things.

You'll have to help me out here, as I'm not understanding the point you're attempting to make. What does Jim Harbaugh's stance on abortion have to do with WVUFF being a phat phuck loser? Seem to be two mutually exclusive things.
that he'd say that WVUFF should have been aborted.

The phat phuck is a loser. That's the word you're looking for. LOSER
look....phat phuck....turdboy learned some new words last night.

Still a low IQ high school drop out married to a 400 pound whale.

Thank God I am not turdboy...Guy can't even take one punch with out bleeding.

and here's your championship trophy . . .

hS78nO6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Cool....a pic of queenie....you two guys have a weird homo relationship.

I guess after he posted a 1000 times that pic of you and your fat cow wife...you would post a pic of him.

I don't care...but damn you ****s are strange.

TransFatFanForever rushed right over to "grab" its trophy, I see. Its new trophy will match its fruity earring, for sure.

tony did ask someone to stir the pot. So it looks like it's stirred.

maybe we can compare band directors

WVU's band is the best in the country........The map of WV during country roads and the singing thereof after games is the best tradition in the country bar none
Ummmm, that's a bit of a stretch old pal! OSU band really strong, MIchigan as well, the million dollar band at 'bama, some powerful sounding bands out there!

Reactions: Humptod
Ummmm, that's a bit of a stretch old pal! OSU band really strong, MIchigan as well, the million dollar band at 'bama, some powerful sounding bands out there!
Based on his post, I'm of the belief he's probably only seen bands (and traditions) at three football venues in his lifetime - St. Mary's High School, Glenville State U, and WVU.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
It takes a tuba player 4 years at ahia state to learn how to dot an "I"......and the meatchicken band only knows one song. which, by the way, was the tune of my high school fight song

It takes a tuba player 4 years at ahia state to learn how to dot an "I"......and the meatchicken band only knows one song. which, by the way, was the tune of my high school fight song
You're delusional. The dotting the "i" tradition is probably as old as you are, so many more people know about it than Rich Fraud's decision to start singing a song about Virginia after WVU football games.

TransFatFanForever rushed right over to "grab" its trophy, I see. Its new trophy will match its fruity earring, for sure.
You posting pics of turdboy and his wife 1000 times....now turdboy posted your selfie....you guys need to get a room already....be gentle with him lard ass....you are about 30 pounds lighter than has 400 pound wife...better make sure he stays on top.

And you are continuing your lie that you went to osu....keep it going...LMAO.

And your post in my thread on the free board...got zero responses....because no one gives a shit about you or turdboy....beyond funny.

Last edited:
The 2022 Dick award winner is so obsessed, he makes a stupid post at 11:45 PM last night. Not to be outdone, the 2022 Dick award winner returns at 1:04 AM to edit his stupid post. What a stupid moron this 2022 Dick award winner truly is. Congratulations Dick.

Based on his post, I'm of the belief he's probably only seen bands (and traditions) at three football venues in his lifetime - St. Mary's High School, Glenville State U, and WVU.
Auburn, Texas A&M, Rutgers, Uva (ha) Va Tech, Tennessee, Ohio U, marshla (without the kazoos).......those are just a few of the bands I have seen in person and none of them except the Aggies can hold a candle to The Pride of West Virginia

Auburn, Texas A&M, Rutgers, Uva (ha) Va Tech, Tennessee, Ohio U, marshla (without the kazoos).......those are just a few of the bands I have seen in person and none of them except the Aggies can hold a candle to The Pride of West Virginia
https://www.collegeraptor.com/find-colleges/articles/student-life/10-best-college-marching-bands/

Here's a quick link I found, in regard to 10 best college bands, and it doesn't even include the HBCU schools like Grambling, FAMU, Southern U, Jackson State.

Bottom line, homers are always going to prefer the home team over anybody else, so I have no issue with your preference. I'm a fair & balanced person.

The Bible says that near the end, the world will only get worse.

This off season has dipped further down to previous levels with now posters getting penis shaped trophies and band smack.

The end is near and Neal Brown is more than likely the anti-Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
The Bible says that near the end, the world will only get worse.

This off season has dipped further down to previous levels with now posters getting penis shaped trophies and band smack.

The end is near and Neal Brown is more than likely the anti-Christ.
...you can always bring back the Rich and Rita show!

https://www.collegeraptor.com/find-colleges/articles/student-life/10-best-college-marching-bands/

Here's a quick link I found, in regard to 10 best college bands, and it doesn't even include the HBCU schools like Grambling, FAMU, Southern U, Jackson State.

Bottom line, homers are always going to prefer the home team over anybody else, so I have no issue with your preference. I'm a fair & balanced person.
I see The Ohio State University, The Ohio University and your favorite school on the list, but no mention of WVU. No wonder why Slow Head has left the thread. Just another example of certain WVU fans being delusional.

I can't go that far but the OU is really strong, great rendition of cat scratch fever.
When I was a kid, the Bobcats were so bad that many adults would stay through halftime to watch the Marching 110, then leave. Nothing from Nothing by Billy Preston was the Band's favorite tune to play back then. We kids played our own football games on the track behind the end zone stands at Peden Stadium during many of the games.

When I was a kid, the Bobcats were so bad that many adults would stay through halftime to watch the Marching 110, then leave. Nothing from Nothing by Billy Preston was the Band's favorite tune to play back then. We kids played our own football games on the track behind the end zone stands at Peden Stadium during many of the games.
They are great... they must put money into the band that MU will never do!

I see The Ohio State University, The Ohio University and your favorite school on the list, but no mention of WVU. No wonder why Slow Head has left the thread. Just another example of certain WVU fans being delusional.
went to play golf......WVU is not on that list because they don't list professionals with amatuers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT