ADVERTISEMENT

MAHA... RFK Jr & Nicole Shanahan make some great articles... the “gluten allergy” lie...

@DefiyantlyFree

74% of Americans are now overweight or obese.

Child obesity rate is 60% in America but in a country like Japan it’s only 3%.

2/3 of Americans suffer from chronic health issues and 50 years ago that number was under 1%.

Today 33% children are diabetic.

In 2000 the autism rate was 1/1500.
Now the autism rate is 1/36.

One and four women are on anti-depressant medication and 40% of teens have a mental diagnosis.

As a country, we spend more money on healthcare than any other country, but we have the worst health outcomes compared to any other nation in the Western world.

As a parent, how could you not choose the ticket that will fight what is happening to our children.

That ticket will not be Kamala Harris and Tim Walz.
They are owned by big Pharma and big food and every other big corporation.

They don’t care about what happens to your children.

They don’t care about what happens to you, they only care about control.

The Hall of Famer delivered the news at his congressional hearing on federal welfare reform.

"Sadly, I also lost an investment in a company that I believed was developing a breakthrough concussion drug I thought would help others," the 54-year-old said. "I’m sure you’ll understand, while it’s too late for me because I’ve recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s, this is also a cause dear to my heart."

NFL legend Brett Favre announces he has Parkinson's disease​

donald-trump-mcdonalds.0.0.png

Why not look at the video where the woman says to "if you know someone buying McDonald's......"

See the relevance now? [thumbsup]
Every one knows it’s poison. But it’s delicious poison. Same thing with alcohol and tobacco. I’ve been dipping Copenhagen for 30 years at about a can a day. I’ve no plans to stop.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Every one knows it’s poison. But it’s delicious poison. Same thing with alcohol and tobacco. I’ve been dipping Copenhagen for 30 years at about a can a day. I’ve no plans to stop.
Apology accepted.

No alcohol, tobacco, and very little fast food (like maybe less than 7 days a year usually on vacation).

Apology accepted.

No alcohol, tobacco, and very little fast food (like maybe less than 7 days a year usually on vacation).
Faithful tobacco and alcohol consumer, fast food very seldom.
I'm conflicted on the food stuff . I agree corporate America would kill us for a extra 10cents but should we tell them what to use or let us choose so long as it's made public.
I find it funny that places like CVS won't sell tobacco due to health issues but stock up on beer and candy . Was it CVS choice or did government get involved?

Faithful tobacco and alcohol consumer, fast food very seldom.
I'm conflicted on the food stuff . I agree corporate America would kill us for a extra 10cents but should we tell them what to use or let us choose so long as it's made public.
I find it funny that places like CVS won't sell tobacco due to health issues but stock up on beer and candy . Was it CVS choice or did government get involved?
Sugar and corn syrup are the biggest poisons there are.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
@DefiyantlyFree

74% of Americans are now overweight or obese.

Child obesity rate is 60% in America but in a country like Japan it’s only 3%.

2/3 of Americans suffer from chronic health issues and 50 years ago that number was under 1%.

Today 33% children are diabetic.

In 2000 the autism rate was 1/1500.
Now the autism rate is 1/36.

One and four women are on anti-depressant medication and 40% of teens have a mental diagnosis.

As a country, we spend more money on healthcare than any other country, but we have the worst health outcomes compared to any other nation in the Western world.

As a parent, how could you not choose the ticket that will fight what is happening to our children.

That ticket will not be Kamala Harris and Tim Walz.
They are owned by big Pharma and big food and every other big corporation.

They don’t care about what happens to your children.

They don’t care about what happens to you, they only care about control.
In 1977 my Grandfather died of old peoples disease. Should he die today it would be from autism/dementia... Written by a demented old fart

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT