ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA gets slapped again

You are correct.....abortion....abortion...abortion.

As I have said numerous times. Not every State is going to accept the law Oklahoma passed. So attempting to do that everywhere will be disaster that gets what prolife has worked for completely undone. Late term abortions is what alot of Democrats want. Most people want something in between.

He is right. Prolife advocates need to understand they have alot more work to do in education or they run the risk of losing what ground they have gained.

Former President Donald Trump, who paved the way for the undoing of federal abortion rights protections, said that some Republicans “speak very inarticulately” about the issue and have pursued “terrible” state-level restrictions that could alienate much of the country.

Trump, who paved way for Roe v. Wade reversal, says Republicans ‘speak very inarticulately’ about abortion​

When your own side continues to eat its own. Screw MAGA

F-YyMByWoAEf0Wo

F-YTumCbcAA-tFK

Andy Beshear is a very,very popular incumbent governor...Cameron never had a chance.
Trump and abortion had zero effect on this race.

Trump and abortion had everything to do with the results in Virginia.

The abortion message is a big problem for Repubs everywhere.

Money was also a big problem for Repubs in VA. Since you can see all the election ads here in the DMV....you can easily understand what I mean.

Send more of them to the area. They keep voting for it.

NEW: An illegal immigrant from Honduras who was released into the US after being apprehended by Border Patrol in TX in June 2021 is now charged with felony rape & abduction by force in Virginia. He was arrested by local police there, but the Fairfax County jail didn’t honor ICE’s detainer request - and released him back into the community without notifying ICE. ICE in D.C. found him and rearrested him again. Now in federal custody.
@ICEgovERO
press release: https://ice.gov/news/releases/ero-washington-dc-apprehends-noncitizen-charged-rape-kidnapping-assault

Send them to Loudon County VA. You get what you vote for.

You can take any statewide or national poll of Trump v. Biden and subtract 5 points off of Trump on each and every one. Biden will run from the basement again and Trump still won't be able to hit the projections that the polls show.

And God forbid the Dems wake up and dump Biden and get someone like Newsom to run, then you can bet your ass that the Republicans will lose 4 more years in the White House.

And the Republicans need to learn to vote early and ballot harvest if they want a chance on winning some of these swing states.

The entire party is a broken mess.

You can take any statewide or national poll of Trump v. Biden and subtract 5 points off of Trump on each and every one. Biden will run from the basement again and Trump still won't be able to hit the projections that the polls show.

And God forbid the Dems wake up and dump Biden and get someone like Newsom to run, then you can bet your ass that the Republicans will lose 4 more years in the White House.

And the Republicans need to learn to vote early and ballot harvest if they want a chance on winning some of these swing states.

The entire party is a broken mess.

Valid points accept blaming Trump. You're repeating yourself. Look at Virginia and Kentucky. They were both about abortion. Until Republicans listen to what Trump has suggested about it they will continue to lose. Then everything they tried to accomplish with Pro Life and Late Term Abortions will be undone.

I agree with this. Trump needs to call for her resignation and Republicans, Independents, and MAGA better start working together or they will continue to lose.

Valid points accept blaming Trump. You're repeating yourself. Look at Virginia and Kentucky. They were both about abortion. Until Republicans listen to what Trump has suggested about it they will continue to lose. Then everything they tried to accomplish with Pro Life and Late Term Abortions will be undone.
Your messiah doesn't agree. This is the perfect statement. We let in the perfect trojan horse.

F-bPdaKXwAAUgD8

The way MAGA has treated everyone else? GFY

You're obviously a Democrat operative that's main function on here is to divide the Republicans, Independents, Libertarians, and Maga. Since you want to continue down that road I will start pointing it out more. Trump is extremely popular in West Virginia. Good luck with your nonsense.

You're obviously a Democrat operative that's main function on here is to divide the Republicans, Independents, Libertarians, and Maga. Since you want to continue down that road I will start pointing it out more. Trump is extremely popular in West Virginia. Good luck with your nonsense.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, I'm a Democratic op, I've been found out. I've wasted 20 years of my life on this board pretending to be a conservative for just this moment in time. I'm a very sophisticated plant, meeting people in the Blue Lot and everything.

Please point it out every day, and show how much more your messiah and yourself are clowns.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, I'm a Democratic op, I've been found out. I've wasted 20 years of my life on this board pretending to be a conservative for just this moment in time. I'm a very sophisticated plant, meeting people in the Blue Lot and everything.

Please point it out every day, and show how much more your messiah and yourself are clowns.

The way MAGA has treated everyone else? GFY

Definitely reads like controlled opposition. Change your account name now and give it another try. Because only someone who wants Biden or Newsome elected would some silly shit like this. Anyone else would agree that working with the guy with a 40+ point lead is a great idea if you want to win.

Your typical powerful intellectual argument.
Try this one. Let's hear your best defense for abortion on demand at taxpayer expense with no restrictions (right up until moments from birth, which is what Ohio Democrat voters supported btw)

I can't wait to read your typically Leftist "powerful intellectual argument" for that?

@Soaring Eagle 74 ...admitting his lack of a "powerful intellect"
giphy.gif

Last edited:
You are correct.....abortion....abortion...abortion.
For all the folks OK with killing babies in the womb, why not just make it OK to kill them as soon you decide after birth you don't want a baby or they're too much trouble? No restrictions right? OK, so why "restrict" killing them right up until moments before they're born?

Logically, what's the difference between killing a pre-born or killing a newborn? Is it dead pre-born? Is it half alive? Is it even half animal right up until birth, then it suddenly changes into a fully formed human being at birth and that's why you can't kill it after birth? Why approve abortion to just before birth? I want anyone on the so called "pro choice" side to explain to me why it can be "unrestricted" even after birth? (it's OK right up to moments before birth don't 'ya know?)

*I know you probably don't support that, but I'm asking anyone who's OK with "no limits" on abortion to explain why?

Last edited:
I looked at the actual vote count for each county. Horrible turnout.
Can you please provide me with those statistics on the turnout? I'm really interested.........because the official KY site for such statistics does not have it there, so I wonder where you obtained it.

Trump endorsed Cameron. This is what we’ve been trying to tell you all. Between the abortion stuff and Trump, you guys are going to hand super majority to the Dems.
Well if that's true, let's hear someone who supports abortion with no restrictions explain why? Trump and Cameron support limits on abortion. Why is that a losing proposition to Democrats on the other extreme who support abortion with no limits?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but if you're correct surely someone can explain why? Can you?

Can you please provide me with those statistics on the turnout? I'm really interested.........because the official KY site for such statistics does not have it there, so I wonder where you obtained it.

Go do your own work. There's plenty of websites that breakdown counties. When you have a population of 30,000 plus and approximately 4,000 show up to vote. You're not going to makeup Louisville and Frankfort/Lexington area.

This is what the RNC sucks at doing.

Last edited:
The fact is plenty of Republicans are OK with abortion. Some want limits on it, some don't. It's not all Democrats who support it with no limits, although most of them do. The country is schizophrenic on this issue but I find it curious how no one who supports abortion with no restrictions is able to passionately defend why?

They'll vote for it, but they can't defend it. Unreal.

He is right. Prolife advocates need to understand they have alot more work to do in education or they run the risk of losing what ground they have gained.

Former President Donald Trump, who paved the way for the undoing of federal abortion rights protections, said that some Republicans “speak very inarticulately” about the issue and have pursued “terrible” state-level restrictions that could alienate much of the country.

Trump, who paved way for Roe v. Wade reversal, says Republicans ‘speak very inarticulately’ about abortion​

Explain why?

This is why. I can respect someone wanting to eliminate abortion as a personal opinion. However a complete ban isn't going to fly as a law. Trump explains it pretty well. Lots of room to compromise. If not Republicans will lose alot of elections and all of sudden you will get alot more open borders, crime, and all the other crappy policies Democrats push. It won't change if Biden gets pushed aside. We will just get someone with the same radical policies who can complete a sentence. Just like I explained to you before.

This is why. I can respect someone wanting to eliminate abortion as a personal opinion. However a complete ban isn't going to fly as a law. Trump explains it pretty well. Lots of room to compromise. If not Republicans will lose alot of elections and all of sudden you will get alot more open borders, crime, and all the other crappy policies Democrats push. It won't change if Biden gets pushed aside. We will just get someone with the same radical policies who can complete a sentence. Just like I explained to you before.
I've said we get what we vote for. We have a culture of death in this society and if that's what voters prefer...well don't be surprised when it manifests itself as we're seeing daily. I'm OK if voters in individual States want unrestricted abortions. It's not how I vote, nor would I support any candidates who favor that, however that Ohio vote was for NO LIMITS ON ABORTION. There were at least some restrictions on it prior to that vote (ie: no late term abortions) but that's not what Ohio voters wanted.

Fine. The folks on here crowing about that Law or in support of it cannot explain why? More importantly, they cannot defend what they actually support, which is abortion right up until moments before birth.

Why not?

I've said we get what we vote for. We have a culture of death in this society and if that's what voters prefer...well don't be surprised when it manifests itself as we're seeing daily. I'm OK if voters in individual States want unrestricted abortions. It's not how I vote, nor would I support any candidates who favor that, however that Ohio vote was for NO LIMITS ON ABORTION. There were at least some restrictions on it prior to that vote (ie: no late term abortions) but that's not what Ohio voters wanted.

Fine. The folks on here crowing about that Law or in support of it cannot explain why? More importantly, they cannot defend what they actually support, which is abortion right up until moments before birth.

Why not?

This is a write up on what will be allowed.

Serious question. If you do not support restrictions on abortion please explain why not?

If you do support restrictions on it, please explain where you would place limits and why?

No tricks, no "gotcha" I just want to know what side of this issue you are on and why?

This is a write up on what will be allowed.

From the article you linked:
Issue 1, enshrines a right to abortion, contraception, miscarriage care and fertility treatment in Ohio. The amendment will take effect in 30 days.

I do not see where there would be any limits on that, do you?

Prior to that vote, these were these "limits" in the Ohio Law
(again excerpt from your linked article)
Ohio’s six-week abortion ban, which has no exceptions for rape or incest, went into effect

So again, NO exceptions are now removed from Ohio's Law, anyone can get an abortion at any time for any reason correct?

So I'm asking supporters of that to explain why?

Last edited:
Serious question. If you do not support restrictions on abortion please explain why not?

If you do support restrictions on it, please explain where you would place limits and why?

No tricks, no "gotcha" I just want to know what side of this issue you are on and why?

Why not just tell us what you would want in a law vs personal opinion on the subject. Every State is going to agree. So Republicans are going to have to compromise in certain States and improve their messaging on it.

From the article you linked:
Issue 1, enshrines a right to abortion, contraception, miscarriage care and fertility treatment in Ohio. The amendment will take effect in 30 days.

I do not see where there would any limits on that, do you?

Prior to that vote, these were the "limits" in the Ohio Law
(again excerpt from your linked article)
Ohio’s six-week abortion ban, which has no exceptions for rape or incest, went into effect

So again, NO exceptions are now removed from Ohio's Law, anyone can get an abortion at any time for any reason correct?

So I'm asking supporters of that to explain why?
Why not just tell us what you would want in a law vs personal opinion on the subject. Every State is going to agree. So Republicans are going to have to compromise in certain States and improve their messaging on it.

Read to the very end or go look up the PDF file and read it all. They voted yes. It won't be the end of it.

Why not just tell us what you would want in a law vs personal opinion on the subject.
I thought I've been clear on what I personally prefer, and what I'm OK with legislatively? If not, here is what I personally prefer:

A Constitutional Human Life Amendment that clearly and unequivocally states that all Human Life endowed by our Creator with inalienable rights (that cannot be legislated away) should be protected.

Legislatively I'm OK with certain restrictions on abortion such as:
A ban on all "late term" abortions...(late term meaning right up to moments before birth)

A ban on abortions after fetal viability is established...(typically 10 to 12 weeks into gestation or once the presence of a heartbeat is detected

Life of the Mother

Incest (once DNA tests establish that fact)

That's it. I can even argue against the exceptions but I realize not everyone is there yet. However I can't find anyone willing to argue for late term abortions, which is exactly what that Ohio vote allows!

Hope I've made myself clear?

Last edited:
I thought I've been clear on what I personally prefer, and what I'm OK with legislatively? If not, here is what I personally prefer:

A Constitutional Human Life Amendment that clearly and unequivocally states that all Human Life endowed by our Creator with inalienable rights (that cannot be legislated away) should be protected.

Legislatively I'm OK with certain restrictions on abortion such as:
A ban on all "late term" abortions...(late term meaning right up to moments before birth)

A ban on abortions after fetal viability is established...(typically 10 to 12 weeks into gestation or once the presence of a heartbeat is detected

Life of the Mother

Incest (once DNA tests establish that fact)

That's it. I can even argue against the exceptions but I realize not everyone is there yet. However I can't find anyone willing to argue for late term abortions, which is exactly what that Ohio vote allows!

Hope I've made myself clear?

I think you are missing my biggest point. Alot of people don't understand what was in the Ohio Bill and what it does or doesn't allow. That's a problem for Republicans regardless where they stand on it. They need to get better at messaging or they are going to lose more elections. Plenty of articles out there on how confusing it was.

I think you are missing my biggest point. Alot of people don't understand what was in the Ohio Bill and what it does or doesn't allow. That's a problem for Republicans regardless where they stand on it. They need to get better at messaging or they are going to lose more elections. Plenty of articles out there on how confusing it was.
I agree it was awkwardly worded but the previous Ohio Law protected what is actually happening to the babies. They were being systematically killed with no restrictions! The Ohio Law set up after the SUPCO decision striking down Roe v Wade established restrictions, and this vote (yesterday) removed ALL those restrictions. In addition it made abortion without restrictions part of Ohio's Constitution so it cannot be changed legislatively (unless by a US Constitutional amendment which would take precedence over any Ohio State Constitution)

That's why I posted in #72 that I support a US Constitutional amendment so no State can arbitrarily decide if Human Life should be protected or not? At least Ohio's Law had some limits stating when it's not OK to kill babies, but now all those limits are off and it's OK to kill a baby in Ohio at anytime for any reason even moments before it's born.

Isn't that wonderful?

I think you are missing my biggest point
Honestly I'm not sure what your point is, but I'm assuming you are where most reasonable folks are on abortion? That would be keeping it legal with some restrictions? I don't know because you haven't said what limits on it if any you do support and why? However that's where most Americans are on that issue.... legal with limits. That is NOT however what the Ohio vote was for! That vote was removal of all limits/restrictions and making abortion with no limits legal for anyone, at any time even up to moments before a baby is born!

I've asked anyone who supports that to explain why they do and no one has explained why they support that? I assume those OK with that vote yesterday in Ohio support what it allows but they can't explain why?

I'm genuinely curious why no one can? How about you?

It’s literally, Trump. The voters and exit polls are telling you all this. Moderate independents will not vote for him. Women are not going to vote for him. What you all don’t get about this, I don’t understand.

We will not win back the White House and the down ballot will get crushed if he is the candidate. Between him and the evangelical pro-lifers, average people just don’t agree with you.

From exit polls, only 34% of Ohioans think Trump should be running. Trump is a lost and losing cause. He will sink the whole damn boat.
It’s a shame you 2 have this stance. A real shame. I hope you’re wrong. Trump is the best option. If you don’t vote for him, you’re just as guilty as anyone else for a Democrat in the WH. Truthfully, I don’t think the election will be honest, but I’ll still vote Trump. Simply because I’m doing my part to save America. The rest of the field is worthless. Many are compromised. Many are RINO’s. If America fails, it’s because we failed. Period. Generations of stupidity at the polls reflects our current situation as a cause and effect. You guys can choose to give in because some polls told you it’s a wasted cause. And it might be true. I’m not giving up and Trump gets my vote.

Reactions: atlkvb
Honestly I'm not sure what your point is, but I'm assuming you are where most reasonable folks are on abortion? That would be keeping it legal with some restrictions? I don't know because you haven't said what limits on it if any you do support and why? However that's where most Americans are on that issue.... legal with limits. That is NOT however what the Ohio vote was for! That vote was removal of all limits/restrictions and making abortion with no limits legal for anyone, at any time even up to moments before a baby is born!

I've asked anyone who supports that to explain why they do and no one has explained why they support that? I assume those OK with that vote yesterday in Ohio support what it allows but they can't explain why?

I'm genuinely curious why no one can? How about you?

I think if Republicans don't learn to compromise some and message better they are going to lose in alot of swing States. That's going to happen regardless what my personal opinion on the subject is. Honestly we got bigger problems so people who voted based on this being their biggest item are morons. We are going to need the bodies after the Democrats start WW3, Especially with 100,000 dying ever year from Drug Cartels and CCP narco terrorism. Add the possibility of Russia, China, and Iran dropping nukes. Nevermind all the issues we are going to have after they destroy the dollar and our economy. That's going to create some civil disputes. Good thing our border is secure.

I think if Republicans don't learn to compromise some and message better they are going to lose in alot of swing States. That's going to happen regardless what my personal opinion on the subject is. Honestly we got bigger problems so people who voted based on this being their biggest item are morons. We are going to need the bodies after the Democrats start WW3, Especially with 100,000 dying ever year from Drug Cartels and CCP narco terrorism. Add the possibility of Russia, China, and Iran dropping nukes. Nevermind all the issues we are going to have after they destroy the dollar and our economy. That's going to create some civil disputes. Good thing our border is secure.
So once again, I'm asking YOU.

Do you support unlimited abortions at any time for any reason with no restrictions?

or

Do you support restrictions, and if so what would those restrictions be?

I won't ask you again because I'm going to get lectured on what Republicans have to do to get elected but if YOU can't answer that simple question with your own reasons for your own position on it, then quite frankly you're not exactly capable of telling Republicans how they need to "message" that issue.

So once again, I'm asking YOU.

Do you support unlimited abortions at any time for any reason with no restrictions?

or

Do you support restrictions, and if so what would those restrictions be?

I won't ask you again because I'm going to get lectured on what Republicans have to do to get elected but if YOU can't answer that simple question with your own reasons for your own position on it, then quite frankly you're not exactly capable of telling Republicans how they need to "message" that issue.

It doesn't matter what I think. I'm never going to have an abortion. I would recommend leaders in each State ask those that it's important too. If not Democrats will always make it a all or nothing topic.

It doesn't matter what I think. I'm never going to have an abortion. I would recommend leaders in each State ask those that it's important too. If not Democrats will always make it a all or nothing topic.
OK thanks.

Reactions: Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT