ADVERTISEMENT

Lying Joe Biden

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
  1. Biden claimed in 1987 he graduated in the top half of his class at Syracuse College of Law. He was 76th in a class of 85.
  2. Biden falsely claimed in 2022 he was arrested for trying to see Nelson Mandela in South Africa. The Washington Post marks this claim as false.
  3. n 2021, Biden claimed in Idaho his “first job offer” was from a local lumber and wood products business, Boise Cascade. The company said there is “no record” of Biden’s claim.
  4. Biden claimed in 2021 he visited Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue, where 11 people were murdered in 2018. He never visited the synagogue, as he claimed.
  5. Biden claimed in 2022 unemployment was the lowest in 50 years, down from 6.5 percent to 3.5 percent. Biden’s claim was false. The unemployment rate was 3.5 percent under his predecessor.
  6. Biden claimed in 2022 he had visited Afghanistan and Iraq twice as president. Biden’s claim is false.
  7. Biden claimed in 2022 claimed he was appointed to the Naval Academy in 1965 by the late Sen. J. Caleb Boggs (R-DE). A search of Boggs’ records fails to produce evidence to support Biden’s claim.
  8. Biden has falsely claimed twice in 2022 that his late son Beau died in Iraq. Beau died at a Maryland hospital.
  9. Joe Biden falsely claimed in 2019 that he never discussed business deals with Hunter. But Joe Biden left Hunter a voicemail in 2018 about a business deal with Chinese energy giant CEFC, directly contradicting Joe Biden’s statement in 2019.

“Hey pal, it’s Dad. It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you get a chance just give me a call. Nothing urgent. I just wanted to talk to you,” Joe Biden said. “I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear. And anyway if you get a chance give me a call, I love you.”
  10. Biden falsely claimed in 2022 he campaigned in all 54 states. There are only 50 states in the union.
  11. Biden falsely claimed in 2022 he passed “student loan forgiveness.” But no student loan legislation has been passed through Congress.
  12. Biden falsely claimed the price of gas is “down from over $5 when I took office.” The day before former President Donald Trump left office, the national average price of gas was $2.38.
  13. Biden claimed in 2021 he ‘traveled 17,000 miles with’ Chinese President Xi Jinping. The Washington Post marked Biden’s claims with three Pinocchios.
  14. Biden claimed in 2022 that inflation was only temporary. Before his statement, inflation had raged for months. About six months later, inflation is still soaring at 7.1%.
  15. I “signed a law” to cancel student loan debt that passed “by a vote or two”. Biden’s student loan bailout was an executive order

The one thing that I know he told the truth about:
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." -- Joe Biden (Oct 2020)

Claiming your kid is a war hero who died in Iraq is something no one but a morally bankrupt sociopath would do.

Those are misstatements. Lies?! Your boy Trump told that many whoppers before noon each day he was in office. At least Joe believes in democracy, the constitution and our election system. Joe forgives you for not supporting him 100%.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
Those are misstatements. Lies?! Your boy Trump told that many whoppers before noon each day he was in office. At least Joe believes in democracy, the constitution and our election system. Joe forgives you for not supporting him 100%.
Lmao...misstatements for 40 years...
I know exactly where my son died
Could never be a misstatement.
I know my education, n3ver a misstatement.

So, Biden doesn't tell lies if he believes they aren't lies? I understand...

So you're saying he's incompetent.

Tell us something we don't already know.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Bifftards blaming Biden for lying is like Hitler complaining about poor treatment of prisoners. No cred. zip.

Reactions: moe
Bifftards blaming Pedo-Joe for lying is like Hitler complaining about poor treatment of prisoners. No cred. zip.

Snifftard, are you saying Pedo-Joe hasn't been lying for over 4 decades?

Massive and blatant lies

They were brought up because you bleating Snifftards are accusing Trump of lying, while turning a blind eye to a much bigger liar in Pedo-Joe.

Go ahead, sniffaEER, start listing Trump lies and I'll counter with Pedo-Joe lies.

No run along like your fellow bleaters do when faced with putting up or shutting up.

Snifftard, are you saying Pedo-Joe hasn't been lying for over 4 decades?

Massive and blatant lies

They were brought up because you bleating Snifftards are accusing Trump of lying, while turning a blind eye to a much bigger liar in Pedo-Joe.

Go ahead, sniffaEER, start listing Trump lies and I'll counter with Pedo-Joe lies.

No run along like your fellow bleaters do when faced with putting up or shutting up.
3/4 of people who voted for the habitual lying president didn't know he run in '88 and dropped out because he was caught in so many lies

Reactions: Gunny46
The actions of the Biden admin admit Trump had better policies. They keep fighting to keep Trump policies going.

They have reversed several of his polices. Including several that have to do with the CCP.
Energy Independence being another. The border speaks for itself.

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
They have reversed several of his polices. Including several that have to do with the CCP.
Energy Independence being another. The border speaks for itself.

Biden canceled this. Can't have anything getting in the way of Marxist CRT Propaganda. Only hating America and brainwashing the youth will be acceptable.

Biden’s Disbanding of 1776 Commission Shows Left’s War on U.S. History​

Promoting Patriotism and Pride in American History​

We are a political action committee dedicated to electing school board members nationwide who want to reform our public education system by promoting patriotism and pride in American history. We are committed to abolishing critical race theory and ‘The 1619 Project’ from the public school curriculum.

1. Biden claimed in 1987 he graduated in the top half of his class at Syracuse College of Law. He was 76th in a class of 85.
  2. Biden falsely claimed in 2022 he was arrested for trying to see Nelson Mandela in South Africa. The Washington Post marks this claim as false.
  3. n 2021, Biden claimed in Idaho his “first job offer” was from a local lumber and wood products business, Boise Cascade. The company said there is “no record” of Biden’s claim.
  4. Biden claimed in 2021 he visited Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue, where 11 people were murdered in 2018. He never visited the synagogue, as he claimed.
  5. Biden claimed in 2022 unemployment was the lowest in 50 years, down from 6.5 percent to 3.5 percent. Biden’s claim was false. The unemployment rate was 3.5 percent under his predecessor.
  6. Biden claimed in 2022 he had visited Afghanistan and Iraq twice as president. Biden’s claim is false.
  7. Biden claimed in 2022 claimed he was appointed to the Naval Academy in 1965 by the late Sen. J. Caleb Boggs (R-DE). A search of Boggs’ records fails to produce evidence to support Biden’s claim.
  8. Biden has falsely claimed twice in 2022 that his late son Beau died in Iraq. Beau died at a Maryland hospital.
  9. Joe Biden falsely claimed in 2019 that he never discussed business deals with Hunter. But Joe Biden left Hunter a voicemail in 2018 about a business deal with Chinese energy giant CEFC, directly contradicting Joe Biden’s statement in 2019.

“Hey pal, it’s Dad. It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you get a chance just give me a call. Nothing urgent. I just wanted to talk to you,” Joe Biden said. “I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear. And anyway if you get a chance give me a call, I love you.”
  10. Biden falsely claimed in 2022 he campaigned in all 54 states. There are only 50 states in the union.
  11. Biden falsely claimed in 2022 he passed “student loan forgiveness.” But no student loan legislation has been passed through Congress.
  12. Biden falsely claimed the price of gas is “down from over $5 when I took office.” The day before former President Donald Trump left office, the national average price of gas was $2.38.
  13. Biden claimed in 2021 he ‘traveled 17,000 miles with’ Chinese President Xi Jinping. The Washington Post marked Biden’s claims with three Pinocchios.
  14. Biden claimed in 2022 that inflation was only temporary. Before his statement, inflation had raged for months. About six months later, inflation is still soaring at 7.1%.
  15. I “signed a law” to cancel student loan debt that passed “by a vote or two”. Biden’s student loan bailout was an executive order

Unreal. Has he ever denied he's creepy?

Bifftards blaming Biden for lying is like Hitler complaining about poor treatment of prisoners. No cred. zip.

Isn't it interesting the realities you have to ignore and in fact lie about yourself simply to defend your vote for this cretin? What's even funnier than all the pretzel like contortions & various multi colored hoops you need to jump through defending this absent minded codger is how you literally cannot explain 3 solid reasons why you voted for him!

If you can, give it a shot. Whether we get your answer or non answer...I'll laugh either way 😂

Leftists calling out others over a lack of credibility is quite simply incredulous!

giphy.gif

Claiming your kid is a war hero who died in Iraq is something no one but a morally bankrupt sociopath would do.
How can you accuse me of being "morally bankrupt" when I don't even remember what morals are?
iu

That's OK creepy Joe, that's not something we'd expect a creep to remember anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
So, It's only democratic if all citizens are required to believe everything said by the leadership of the country? I should probably ask Hitler about that the next time he visits BIDEN..

What are the Left's "morals"? Serious question.

Anyone? 🤔

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Naw Grandma...I simply want to know what "morals" do we find on the Left? I'm not even sure any one of them can honestly answer that without lying or making something up?

How 'bout it sugarloaf? Do you know what the Left calls "moral"?
giphy.gif

Well the Left certainly isn't "tolerant" not with anyone who disagrees with them anyway! Guess it all depends on what they say it is huh?
giphy.gif

Do do what though?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OK I think I understand it now, being on the Left means NOT having to answer to anyone's "morals". Their morality is what THEY say it is!

Right?
giphy.gif

That's exactly what I don't get about the Left...they're ALWAYS trying to tell folks what they can do...what they can say, what they can think, what they can see, what they can drive, what they can eat...they're always telling us what we can or cannot do and if we don't agree with them...they either call us dirty names or claim we're "intolerant"!

If you're on the Left...why do you do that?
giphy.gif

...and there's the Left's "morality" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So again, how does anyone on the Left get away with accusing anyone else of being "immoral"? If the Left's morality is defined by anyone doing what they want or think is moral, what then is "immoral"?

That doesn't line up logically or even factually on the Left because as was stated earlier, they constantly harp on what folks should be doing or thinking within the confines of what they think is "moral". (ie: being gay or transgendered, accepting man made "climate change", cradle to grave subsidies for the poor, not getting too rich) you get the idea? All of those things Leftists call "immoral" if you oppose them correct?

So I ask again, what is "immoral" on the Left if anything goes that anyone gets to call "moral"? If anyone on the Left can logically explain this to me I just might become a Leftist myself!😕

Last edited:
So again, how does anyone on the Left get away with accusing anyone else of being "immoral"? If the Left's morality is defined by anyone doing what they want or think is moral, what then is "immoral"?

That doesn't line up logically or even factually on the Left because as was stated earlier, they constantly harp on what folks should be doing or thinking within the confines of what they think is "moral". (ie: being against gay or transgendered folks, denying man made "climate change" not feeding the poor, getting rich) you get the idea? All of those things Leftists call "immoral" correct?

What is "immoral" on the Left if anything goes that they get to call "moral"? If anyone on the Left can logically explain this to me I just might become a Leftist myself!😕

They want immorality to be the new normal. The only way evil can sleep at night is for everyone to accept evil as normal.

They want immorality to be the new normal. The only way evil can sleep at night is for everyone to accept evil as normal.

Well OK...that makes some sense. However what is "Evil"? In order for something to be considered "evil" and thereby normal, doesn't it have to be defined? Then, against what? If anything goes with folks doing in their own eyes what they define as moral, what could ever be considered "evil" or "abnormal"?

I'm not playing word games here @30CAT because you and I both know that words mean things. I am just confused trying to understand how anyone on the Left defines "normalcy" if anything with them goes? Help a brotha out! 😕

Last edited:
Well OK...that makes some sense. However what is "Evil"? In order for something to be considered "evil" and thereby normal, doesn't it have to be defined? Then, against what? If anything goes with folks doing in their own eyes what they define as moral, what could ever be considered "evil" or "abnormal"?

I'm not playing word games here @30CAT because you and I both know that words mean things. I am just confused trying to understand how anyone on the Left defines "normalcy" if anything with them goes? Help a brotha out! 😕

Not sure. I just see perversion being pushed down out throats as normal. I look at perversion as evil. Pedophilia being pushed down our throats as normal

And I've thought about why they are so insistent on pushing pedophilia. Well if that's evil, then it shoots down their theory of gay people being born that way. Adults who want to have sex with kids ranging from infants to teenagers is evil and a sickness. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Well...If that's so, then wouldn't homosexuality?

If pedophilia is evil, then so is homosexuality.

So they have to push the "being attracted to and wanting to have sex with infants and children" as normal and being born that way.

They have no choice, if they continue trying to push homosexuality as normal.

A tough thing to do, but they're pushing it.

If one can be born gay, then why can one not be born a pedophile? How can one be okay and the other be demonized?

God says both are evil.

Well, leftists are pushing both are normal. After all. Can't have one without the other.

Leftists are facing a conundrum.

Their only choice is to say pedophilia is perfectly normal, which means they're pushing immorality is normal.

Evil, evil times facing our country.

Reactions: atlkvb
Not sure. I just see perversion being pushed down out throats as normal. I look at perversion as evil. Pedophilia being pushed down our throats as normal

And I've thought about why they are so insistent on pushing pedophilia. Well if all of that's evil, then it shoots down their theory of gay people being born that way. Adults who want to have sex with kids ranging from infants to teenagers is evil and a sickness. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Well...If that's so, then wouldn't homosexuality?

If pedophilia is evil, then so is homosexuality.

So they have to push the "being attracted to and wanting to have sex with infants and children" as normal and being born that way.

They have no choice, if they continue trying to push homosexuality as normal.

A tough thing to do, but they're pushing it.

If one can be born gay, then why can one not be born a pedophile? How can one be okay and the other be demonized?

God says both are evil.

Well, leftists are pushing both are normal. After all. Can't have one without the other.

Leftists are facing a conundrum.

Their only choice is to say pedophilia is perfectly normal, which means they're pushing immorality is normal.

Evil, evil times facing our country.

Yup...if homosexuality is not perversion then neither is a desire to share it with kids. If all of that is normal then pedophilia cannot be evil if you're on the Left! They cannot defend that yet they vote for it or simply remain silent when they see it openly practiced. Silence=approval. They can't call something immoral when they debase normalcy.

Well stated 30cat. 👌

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT