ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi has us as a 5 and Marshall as a 12 next year

Lol if it actually played out that way we would 100% draw them round 1. Marshall won’t make the tournament though, when getting hot in the conference tournament combined with someone else doing the dirty work of taking out the big dog (MTSU) is your entry way to the tournament then there is a greater than 50% chance you won’t be back the next year.

The Herdiots have hitched their wagon to Baby Shaq, Levi Cook, and the best high school quarterback in WV. My suggestion to the UpChuckyites is to upgrade your OOC schedule instead of playing the best the WVC has to offer.

Losing two guards, possible big man and a transfer so do these early rankings mean anything? Actually anyone that pays attention to any of these talking heads this early are kinda dumb.
Well the op has proven time and time again that he falls into that category. He can just pretend to ignore this statement.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I told you every expert knows Marshall will be an NCAA tournament team next year. They already made 2nd round and they return everybody.

WVU will be higher than a 5 seed next year. We return everybody except 2 and add Knapper, Culver, McCabe. Those 3 are going to impact. Lots of depth returning next year. WVU will be 2-3 seed next year.

I told you every expert knows Marshall will be an NCAA tournament team next year. They already made 2nd round and they return everybody.

WVU will be higher than a 5 seed next year. We return everybody except 2 and add Knapper, Culver, McCabe. Those 3 are going to impact. Lots of depth returning next year. WVU will be 2-3 seed next year.

Marshall stays home next year to begin a new streak of 30 plus years absence from the dance. They can't win the CUSA and will take another miracle to win the CUSA auto bid. You do know only one team from CUSA goes.

Reactions: WVUFanForever

Ok got it

Well nothing will change before tourney time.

It's a LOCK! ...... Just like WVU to the SEC!!! Or was it the ACC?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT