ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the protestors didn't bring their A-Game to the

They showed several of the cowards a few minutes ago. For some odd reason, they were breaking out the windows of a local Starbucks. I always thought that was one of their 'safe places'.

As I understand it and I may not be 100% accurate and I haven't watched any of the inauguration, the scheduled protests are for Saturday and to get in the mall area, you have to clear the security lines appropriately. Homeland Security is task to not have active protests in the restricted areas. So sounds like Obama's Homeland Security was successful.

Obama's Inauguration on the left and Trump's on the right.
It's like comparing crowds at a WVU football game to crowds at a Marshall game.

obama_trump_inaug.jpg

Kind of like a WVU football game. Great Weather - 54,000 to sold out. Rain or Cold - 33,000 to 40,000.

Does anyone really give a Rat's ass if these paid rioters and looters burn DC down to the ground........Burn Baby Burn.!!!!!!!

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I have family members and other friends protesting in DC, Atlanta, Boston and maybe a few other cities tomorrow. How do they sign up in order to get paid? Thanks in advance for posting the link and I will be sure to pass it on.

obama_trump_inaug.jpg
Could be that a great majority of the Trump supporters are actually working...compare that to the wastes that are out 'protesting'.

I have family members and other friends protesting in DC, Atlanta, Boston and maybe a few other cities tomorrow. How do they sign up in order to get paid? Thanks in advance for posting the link and I will be sure to pass it on.
What are they protesting?

Trump being president, I guess. I don't fully understand protesting the election. My wife is among them.
Hope they don't get caught up in anything violent (not that they are going to be violent).

I posted it the other day.......however the organization shut down the recruiting link.....they said they were full. Too bad some of your relatives and friends could have been 50.00 dollars an hour and possibly 2,500 bucks plus expenses richer. Well ....I'm sure they will have more opportunities. Demand Protest was the name of the outfit.

I posted it the other day.......however the organization shut down the recruiting link.....they said they were full. Too bad some of your relatives and friends could have been 50.00 dollars an hour and possibly 2,500 bucks plus expenses richer. Well ....I'm sure they will have more opportunities. Demand Protest was the name of the outfit.

You got trolled. I posted the link last night. It was fake.

Never hold the "Free the Weed" protest on the same day as the political protest is the lesson here. Every vending machine within three miles of the Mall is stripped clean of Doritos and Ding-Dongs.

Obama attendees were picking up their welfare checks and food stamps.....did not have to miss work

Thanks for responding. My comment wasn't serious about being a pro if you couldn't tell my sarcasm. I didn't see what you are describing about posting the other day but it is interesting. I read very few posts and once a thread starts saying the same crap over and over by the same bloviating people, I don't even open the thread any longer. Too boring.

217 protesters arrested, 6 police hurt today...

Last edited:
Thanks for responding. My comment wasn't serious about being a pro if you couldn't tell my sarcasm. I didn't see what you are describing about posting the other day but it is interesting. I read very few posts and once a thread starts saying the same crap over and over by the same bloviating people, I don't even open the thread any longer. Too boring.
Country pointed out to me that his research showed that the hiring protestors ad was a hoax. If true....I stand corrected.

Country pointed out to me that his research showed that the hiring protestors ad was a hoax. If true....I stand corrected.
I know. My whole post was making fun of the ridiculous notion that these protests were by paid actors. But good you stand corrected.

I
1-888 HUCK SOROS

I
1-888 HUCK SOROS:middlefinger:[sick][sick][sick][sick][poop][poop][poop][poop][poop][poop][poop][poop][eyeroll]

I
1-888 HUCK SOROS:middlefinger:[sick][sick][sick][sick][poop][poop][poop][poop][poop][poop][poop][poop][eyeroll]

I heard that there were over 200 arrests made yesterday charging rioting. Federal offense and carries a real sentence on Federal land, dC is. Let's hope that violent protest start being handled properly now.

I heard that there were over 200 arrests made yesterday charging rioting. Federal offense and carries a real sentence on Federal land, dC is. Let's hope that violent protest start being handled properly now.
I heard the same thing. I wonder if the violent protestors knew that before they went in.

I heard the same thing. I wonder if the violent protestors knew that before they went in.
I just read it was 217. They probably hadn't heard that there is a new sheriff in town who believes in law and order. Let''s hope he doesn't back down. BO won't be there to let them go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT